kleggo

ok, who's throwing chickens off the bridge ?

I was wondering if someone could recommend me a special throwing technic for go and throws... Or a way to start the wings flapping for some extra drag.

Cut the chicken's head off.

The first "BASE jump" I ever saw occurred when I was about 4 years old. My father decapitated a chicken (with a hatchet) and the body of the chicken went running over an embankment, flapping the entire time. My father caught up with it on the other side of the brook.

rl

There a couple Nut Sac Assists in there

Hey! didn't I copyright the language for that method??:D Anyway, PEOPLE GET YOUR COPY OF THE NEEDLE 2!! Got to see it in Marthon and it's fuckin awesome. Base jumping with random acts of stupidity....** ALL OF THE CHICKENS IN THIS VIDEO HAVE THEIR FACES BLURRED TO PROTECT THE INNOCENT** And if freefalling 220 is up your alley, you should see the 2 Nut-Sack Assists from 220, there's no chickens in that video!(maybe a nut-sack or 2!;))

He once constructed a harness to put on his cat equipped with a 48 on it just to throw the cat off of the third story. Just to see "if it would work" and also with blatent disregard for the animals safety.

Now Ryan...... Nate had some problems with adult cats and 42/48 inch PC's. At a certain 30' B in Ohio a couple went in with too fast of a decent rate(the 42 inch). At another B that is 34'(the one by the police station) a couple got their nails caught in the mesh of the pilot chutes as they were throwing them.(those were messy) I've talked to him and he realizes the downfall of his thinking....We found a nice 36' S with water under it. So we went to the 52 inch PC with a different sl assist and everything is fine now!:S Seeing them spaz as they jump is funny....but it gets better when they hit the water!
I hope I was vague enough on the locations of the B's and S nate? :ph34r:

Alive or KFC, he has no preference.

Kentucky Fucked Chicken? I have my suspicions about the 'secret ingredient'... :|

You guys are seriously disturbed and I'm not sharing my live-stock with you.

LIVE-STOCK??!!?? :o That normally means a herd or two! Just like a base-jumper to keep it all for himself and not share with anybody...;)

I hear chickens come with a tail pocket as standard. Has anyone ever tried stowing anything in their chicken's tail pocket?

so you are keeping it all to yourself?
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

Has anyone ever tried stowing anything in their chicken's tail pocket?

Only debagged giblets. :P

Is a chickens rectum stronger than half a black band ?

-- Hope you don't die. --

I'm fucking winning

What's wrong with that? Chickens are a sport necessity. Early in my carreer, the "Chucken" was introduced to me by the "World Famous" and the McConkster. From that point onward, It was all about developing the proper chucking the chicken techniques. When I'd first started chucking the chicken, it worked, but often there was premature extraction due to beginners anxiety.

ryoder pointed out the proper way to use BOC. That little tidbit of information is going to save lots of hassle. Thanks ryoder.

Juiced chickens will be a new party favorite as well.
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

Chucking the chicken? Chucking??? And all this time I thought it was 'choking'. This explains a lot. [:/]

Just to all those people that think safety nate is kidding, he is not. He is a sick person. Safety Nate has a long history of animal cruelty and has been before court due to the matter on several occasions. Don't ever let him around your animals (especially chickens). He once constructed a harness to put on his cat equipped with a 48 on it just to throw the cat off of the third story. Just to see "if it would work" and also with blatent disregard for the animals safety. Another time at the DZ, there was an abandoned group of kittens that he repeatedly ran over with the four wheeler, again, just for fun.

I didn't think he was kidding, I was dead serious>:(

Just like a base-jumper to keep it all for himself and not share with anybody...

Sorry if you misunderstood - my sheep are for shearing not sharing. :)

Sorry if you misunderstood - my sheep are for shearing not sharing. :)

Boy can dream....... MAYBE for every sheep I shear,... nevermind!

And I heard he has enormous hemorrhoids that are like big stinky, brown balloons.
-family guy

And I heard he has enormous hemorrhoids that are like big stinky, brown balloons.

Biggest in the state. They're huge. I heard he needed a harness re-size just to get them in there.