evilivan

The NickDG arse (butt for the USA) licking post

...reckon I can get away with this cos I'll probably never meet you - that way its not arse (butt) licking, right?? :P

/start arse(butt) licking
Thank you for contributing here.... I think I can say - and I believe this applies to most people active here - that your posts are the only ones that everyone is guaranteed to read. I am most pleased (and often educated) by your participation. :)/end arse(butt)licking

Ivan
"If you can keep your head when all around you have lost theirs, then you probably haven't understood the seriousness of the situation."
David Brent

This is what you get for putting your photo in your avatar, Nick.

I think Ivan still can't get over the loss of leatherman from the Village People.

That's what you get for high profile jumps in the Bay area.

Good look with that one, cowboy.
$kin.

Prizes to anyone who gets to read my posts before Mr Aiello's son, Tom deletes them.

Charming. Did you go drink one more pint to wet the sheets with after posting?

jon

Charming. Did you go drink one more pint to wet the sheets with after posting?

That sounds a bit harsh. I'm assuming that was meant tongue in cheek? Can you elaborate a bit before the mean moderator decides that was a personal attack? :)
Thanks.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

Bollocks. Seems like I was drunk again last night.......

.....it was actually meant to be genuine, but very badly written (feeble attempts to reduce the cheese factor).

All I was trying to say is that I enjoy Nick's posts, and appreciate that one of the 'originals' takes the time out to educate us newbies. Or something like that.
"If you can keep your head when all around you have lost theirs, then you probably haven't understood the seriousness of the situation."
David Brent

[uk humour]

maybe lost on the WWW.

[/uk humour]

I read this and thought it just a way to say "love ya work"

[:/]

ah the joys of internet text! understood by some and misunderstood by thousands...............

Hey Ivan as a suggestion, I have stopped posting to DZ whislt drunk as I end up getting my posts deleted by Mr A........... :P

lucky for me that most of them are really bad!!

:$

is this thread on its way to bonfire? :P

I thought it was a magnificent post. Full of heart-felt admiration.:)
It's customary to be insulted for expressing such sentiments in the UK. It is therefore often offered in a self-deprecating manner in order to invite the inevitable tirade which will follow (which I gracefully provided).

I share your sentiments Ivan. Nick's posts are awesome (bring it on motherfukkas:P). I also share your fondness for binge-drinking apparently.;)

btw, Nice response Mr Stark. I wish I could figure out whether it was to me or to Ivan. Either way it deserves a "good work, fella".
$kin.

Prizes to anyone who gets to read my posts before Mr Aiello's son, Tom deletes them.

It's customary to be insulted for expressing such sentiments in the UK. It is therefore often offered in a self-deprecating manner in order to invite the inevitable tirade which will follow (which I gracefully provided).

btw, Nice response Mr Stark. I wish I could figure out whether it was to me or to Ivan. Either way it deserves a "good work, fella".

Wearing my heart firmly on my sleeve, and with my politics on full display, I agree with a plethora of "awesome's" and "you rock's" to the above :)
David Brent

I also share your fondness for binge-drinking apparently.

Dude, in Ivan's case binge drinking consists of two girly half pint Foster's shandies... :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I also share your fondness for binge-drinking apparently.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dude, in Ivan's case binge drinking consists of two girly half pint Foster's shandies... :D

and getting the most evil hangover the day after:o:ph34r:

Tom this is not attacs but facts;)

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

[uk humour]

maybe lost on the WWW.

[/uk humour]

Ah, ok. I missed the UK humor. Thanks for clarifying. I didn't really think that Jon was being mean-spirited. I just wanted to be sure.

-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

>>Bollocks. Seems like I was drunk again last night.......<<

S'alright, I was drunk when I read it.

Thank you . . .

Don't ya hate that bit when all your emotions pour out after all control is lost?

No, of course not, and me neither, mate.

Up the Colonies . . .

Cheers,

Nick :)BASE 194

There ain't a mean spirited bone in my body. I figure it's OK to tease a good natured drunk tho.

The comment comes from that all too early call for closing time. "Gentlemen, Have ye no homes to go to?!"

"Ah... Well then... I'll have just one more and then one to wet the bed." "Fekkin Hell!, I gotta pack too, I better get 'em down my neck."

jon