captainjavelin

C2 Eye Candy/Premier Dates

Ok Everyone!

There will be two premier dates for C2.

The first will be on a weekend in October in a place in the West. Exact time and place to be determined.

The second will be at Bridge Day on the Saturday night just after 9pm. Triax will run video from the days events up until around 9pm. Then we will premier C2 to the East Coast and everyone else.

Videos will be available for purchase at Bridge Day. If you want to get on the mailer go to.

www.triaxproductions.com

For some eye candy click the clicky below. It is not a segment from the video but purely something to tide you over.

Enjoy
Kenyon
triaxproductions
movie.wmv (7.5 MB)

Sweet nuts, gonna be available on DVD this time?

--
Hook high, flare on time

so when can we order them? and from where?

clicky:

[url "http://www.triaxproductions.com"]www.triaxproductions.com[/URL]

Hey Kenyon, does this video "Continuum II" the one that has all that sick footage of your malfunctions?

Pre Order for shipment after the third weekend in October is easy.

Go to www.triaxproductions.com and put your name in the mailing/pre-order list.

We will contact you for payment once we get the videos and after the premier.

You can also buy them at bridge day.

Kenyon

Will C2 be available in NTSC and PAL formats as well ? Do you guys produce any T- shirts , cause your stuff is wicked.

T-Shirts will be available from B-Day and Beyond.

We may or may not be doing VHS versions of the tape since everyone is going to DVD. We will have DVD's that play on the majority the players in the world though.

Several T-shirt designs are on their way. We appreciate your support.

With your support we will bring you even better and more amazing footage to watch.

Our list of ideas for C3 is a mile long.

Thanks again.

Kenyon, Chris, Damian
Triax Productions

all malfunctions are in Continuum I

But there will some malfunctions in C2

There is definately going to be a carnage reel in Continuum II!
If you liked the carnage from the first Continuum, you'll LOVE the carnage from this year's production!

If you ask really nice we might put a teaser together. You can get on a waiting list for either DVD or order the VHS copy of the first Continuum at the website below.

pope

I would like I and II but at DVD as i dont have a vhs anymore,aint that an option?i can only see that i can get it in VHS[:/]

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

right this second, VHS is the only option. DVDs will be available to ship in early october if you wont be coming to Bridge Day.

You can put your name on a notification list at our website and we'll send you an emial the day we get the DVD's back from the duplicator.
pope

What is the song called in this teaser? Is it "Method to Madness" by Yak Ballz (haven't heard it, but that's what a search involving "hiphop" came up with) or is it something else?

Thanks,

Eipmoez

$e^{i\pi}+1=0$
how humbling, an error

What is the song called in this teaser? Is it "Method to Madness" by Yak Ballz (haven't heard it, but that's what a search involving "hiphop" came up with) or is it something else?

Thanks,

Eipmoez

Cypher Linguistics "Method to Madness"
try looking here:
http://www.dropbombz.com

pope

T-Shirts will be available from B-Day and Beyond.

We may or may not be doing VHS versions of the tape since everyone is going to DVD. We will have DVD's that play on the majority the players in the world though.

Several T-shirt designs are on their way. We appreciate your support.

With your support we will bring you even better and more amazing footage to watch.

Our list of ideas for C3 is a mile long.

Thanks again.

Kenyon, Chris, Damian
Triax Productions

Hey guys I'm confused...you WILL have the video for sale at the Go Fast Games or Bridge Day? I might actually make it to the RG this year...
mh

Hi MH --

If you make it, I'm looking forward to finally jumping with you. I say that we must do a 2-way together...it's only fitting.

;)

Bryan

Hi MH --

If you make it, I'm looking forward to finally jumping with you. I say that we must do a 2-way together...it's only fitting.

;)

Bryan

absolutely. But are you sure they will let you jump? I heard you're a safety liability...;)
mh

Both:

As it stands now we will have videos of both C1 and C2 on DVD along with T-shirts and other stuff. We will have package deals available for those that want to buy 1 or 2 dvd's and save even more money if you buy a shirt also.

RG and Bridge day is going to be lots of fun with cool people. I look forward to seeing everyone.

Since Triax is also doing the Bridge Day Video for 2004 we will offer people a special deal for those buying Continuum 1 or 2 and a BD video. This option will be available for sign up and purchase at RG as well as at BD.

The BD video package is a one or two disc package depending on what you want and will be like no other bridge day video package ever. It will be the next level.

You will definitely save money buying the package deals.

Kenyon