mischo

Elevators

I was at a local A last night and I was feeling rather lazy. I took a peek at the elevator and it looked fairly simple to operate. It had some on/off pull switches and up and down buttons. I pulled and pushed all of the buttons and knobs in every different conceivable order but I could not get the elevator to power up. I also checked the numerous boxes outside of the elevator and could not find a master power supply. I am just looking for some input from anyone who knows how to make the magic start:)thanks in advance
Mish

I'd check with any local jumpers first to see if they have any tower-specific beta for that 'vator. If there are none, PM me.
mh

If you are in Va beach, then is this tower in NC? If so please contact me.

base515

Ps For any who are interested. I have attained the Instruction/Maintenance Manual for Marshall Tower elevators. Along with all blueprints and technical bulletins associated with same. I'm trying to figure a cost effective way to copy and make available to others. Any brothers have access to large copiers?

May we live long and die out

Oh yes my friend. I have prints copied in our office. I'll see what the copy kid takes for bribes and post back soon.

Mike

How many pages are we talking? There is a local copy shop that handles large format stuff, but they are not cheap...

Ganja

It's about 200 pages or so. 8.5x11" I'm going to scan it in to my computer and then hopefully get it converted to PDF fromat and either post it or send it out on CDs where by it can be printed at will. There are also seven blueprints that are 21x17" that I'll have to figure a way of copying . Either in sections or on a lagre copier. I'll let people know when I get it available.
Thanx\
Mike

Get the 21x17 stuff to me, and I'll handle the copies. A shmae you were a puss last night, I could have gotten them then. It was wild seeing Tony scared to death like that on top of "the" B.

Ganja

I love the way you sweet talk me. I was tired from the boogie, where were you at again????:ph34r::D

It's about 200 pages or so. 8.5x11" I'm going to scan it in to my computer and then hopefully get it converted to PDF fromat and either post it or send it out on CDs where by it can be printed at will. There are also seven blueprints that are 21x17" that I'll have to figure a way of copying . Either in sections or on a lagre copier. I'll let people know when I get it available.

Update please!!:)

The most important elevator tip is to send it back down before you jump.

And don’t get greedy as they’ll hold only so many . . .

We tried five (two inside and three on top) and that’s too many . . . !

NicK :)BASE 194

I should be done by the end of the weekend. I have 3/4ths of it scanned.

Mike

They DO make a lot of noise with 5 on there:ph34r:

Happy 5/15 dude,
don't forget about me when your running off copies.

Thanks 570

The manual has been converted to PDF format(thanks Riggersam!) It comes in at 4.5mbs, so I can easily e-mail it out if you have room in your mailbox. Contact me at [email protected]

Mike