jverley

Swift Reserve Packing Instructions

I have the manual...

pm or email me and I'll send it to you... only one a.d. on the 5 cell that I know of....

Chris

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Correct.
Five-cell Swifts are only affected by the rib Service Bulletin.
The bar-tack SB only affects (7-cell) Swift Plus reserves.

http://www.parachuteriggers.com/packing%20instructions.htm
Check this website out. They have manuals and service bullitens for a multitude of items. THe swift packing instructions are offline right now, so if you click on the link, it sends and email requesting the manual. Hope that helps.

T

Cheers,
Travis

I have a 1989 version of the ParaFlite Swift manual ; more up to date than the 1981 one on http://www.parachuteriggers.com/packing%20instructions.htm

I'll get a copy made for the website in the next few days and get it off to them so we can all share. If anyone needs it any quicker than that, PM me

Regards

Andrew

5-cell Swifts (serial number R3-????) were only affected by the rib Service Bulletin. Updated canopies have a special stamp on the Center tail.

As for packing ...... yes, the original steering lines are such a nuisance that I always have to glance at the manual.

As for flat versus pro-packing .... leave the nose exposed and follow the container manufacturer's instructions.