dgskydive

Icon Containers

They are now ready! I saw one this weekend at a big way camp that I took place in. Aubrey from Aerodyne was in town for the event.
They look pretty nice and come with most options as standard. he made a really good offer to the camp participants and 5 or six people took him up on it after seeing the container and demoing some of their mains. If you have any other questions about them pm me.
Dom

And for you Nor Cal Jumpers:

Aubrey will be at Bay Area Skydiving tomorrow with the new rig. He'll have a few demos as well.

If you have any specific questions you would like answered, but can't make it to the dz yourself, then PM me and I'll get your answers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peace and Blue Skies!
Bonnie ==>Gravity Gear!

I just jumped one today. Very decent container. Some very cool features. My favorite is the riser protection. It addresses more that the riser out potential, it keeps the riser and lines away from the bottom of the reserve pack tray. It's super comfy. Enclosed reserve P/C... my fav...

Check one out if you get the chance. PM me for more info.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peace and Blue Skies!
Bonnie ==>Gravity Gear!

The riser covers on the reserve flap are like the Mirage covers. I like them on the Icon, but I like the bigger ones on the Infinity a bit better.
The Icon that I got to try on was about two sizes to small. So I can't comment on the fit and feel of it. We should be getting our demo's soon and then I will get to jump one and see how they feel.
Dom

The riser covers on the reserve flap are like the Mirage covers.

They are a bit different that the Mirage. They extend past the reserve tray for added riser and line protection. It keeps the riser from folding around the bottom edge of the reserve tray. Pretty slick.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peace and Blue Skies!
Bonnie ==>Gravity Gear!

The idea here is that lines wont snag the reserve container during deployment and possible rip the reserve container off...which has happened on other rigs without this mod and poor packing.:|

Isn't that what I said? :)

Also, it could prevent broken lines, right Chop Chop?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peace and Blue Skies!
Bonnie ==>Gravity Gear!