maxtreme

Longest flights with wingsuit? exit/pull altitude? suit?

2,000 (under canopy unzipping)
T-Bird
3 mins 10 secs
145lbs naked
5' 10"

I only post as I'm interested in seeing suit types and maximums, as I feel people can pull more performance from their suits before up sizing.

I am still to test my R-Bird for performance.

Old Birdman S-6: 13.9-2k : 3:41
Tony S-Bird: 13.5-2.5k: 4:00
Tony Apache XRW/Rebel: 13.0-3500: 4:10

Definitely deep into "diminishing returns"... there's more to be had out of the Rebel for sure, a little more on top and another 30 seconds at the bottom but I've been playing it cautious with the pull altitudes and spent the season doing competition training instead of all-out max duration flight. Probably maxes out somewhere around 4:50 if I felt like pushing it and suckin' it down low, but I've sort of outgrown that and I'm not as greedy for absolute max time as I used to be. That suit demands a great deal of respect, and after busting the 4 minute barrier with loads of room to spare, I just don't feel like playing chancy with it for another few seconds of flight anymore. Canopy ride's getting pretty short as it is anyway with a Sabre 120 and I pulled high for most of the season.
-B
Live and learn... or die, and teach by example.

I feel people can pull more performance from their suits before up sizing.

This is wisdom.
I'm 230lb and 5'11" and I've frequently done 2:30 with my Phantom2, and hit 2:45 on it once (all 13,500 to 3,000 ft).
On about my 10th jump or so on my Phantom3 I also did 2:45 from 13,5 to 3 with no references. After I put a hundred jumps on it, with a puffy ... I bet I could easily top 3 min.
Brian