AND1

best size pilot chute to get

hi all just got a question that i can not find a accurate answer on any where,I'm just about to place a order in for a 129" kill line bridle from sun path but theres no where that tells you the best size pilot chute to get as sun path do 3 sizes 28"-33"-35" but according to sun path once there assembled there about .5" to 1" smaller so going of that which one is going to be best to order as I'm a very light person at 135lbs fully kitted up

PC size is more related to the size of your canopy. I jump 135 and 150 SF canopies. My PC is a 28" ZP. If the PC is F111, upsize about 4-6 inches.

YMMV

Take a look at Chuting Star for your PC. They have some of the best prices around.

http://www.chutingstar.com/skydive/collapsible-main-pilot-chute
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

Take the 33" PC. I would recommend against the 129" kill line though, 9" to 10" would do fine :D

While nine inches will do the job in many situations, getting a PC into clean air isn't one of them:P
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

hi all just got a question that i can not find a accurate answer on any where,I'm just about to place a order in for a 129" kill line bridle from sun path but theres no where that tells you the best size pilot chute to get as sun path do 3 sizes 28"-33"-35" but according to sun path once there assembled there about .5" to 1" smaller so going of that which one is going to be best to order as I'm a very light person at 135lbs fully kitted up

What size of canopy are you jumping?