Jamesmap2

Pushing it too far?

Probably in the Base Environment due to regulations : Large suit (Apache, Venom, Stealth2, X-2, etc) w/ droque assist during flt & landing + proper slope (nautral or man made) + a catch medium (fresh snow or maybe crops) = chuteless landing? Yes or No
Jim

No, actually I didn't say "die doing what you love". That was actually no where in my post. Not that I don't think dying doing something you love is a bad thing but it was not the point of my writing.

The point of my post was that you will die no matter what you do. Even if you lock your self in an air tight room for 90 years or you are a ballerina, you will still die at some point. The real question isn't if you will die. The real question is what will you do with the limited time you have on this planet. Will you go out in the world and turn your dreams into realities or will you let fear control your fate? My post wasn't just about wing suit proximity flying. It was about life in general.

We all have different dreams. I understand my dreams are some peoples nightmares. That doesn't mean they are better or worse then anyone else's. They are just mine...

Jeb

P.S. just because some comments are cliché doesn't mean they aren't still very true...