phoenixlpr

Guess, what suit is under the blue one

Sweet! Looking nice in baby blue! Yours or a friend?
Hope you also get to fly both suits.

The difference in ballance compared to the Stealth(1) and improved inflation and slightly different cut of the legwing make the two behave and fly quite different. Choosing between the two, Id favour the Ghost3 (even though I only have a handfull of jumps in it, compared to 80 or so in the orginal Stealth).

Backflying is the biggest difference between the two. With the Ghost3 being vastly superiour in that aspect (I heard people have been fighting to get DSE out of his Ghost3 and back onto his belly, from the day he got the suit)
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

Backflying is the biggest difference between the two. With the Ghost3 being vastly superiour in that aspect (I heard people have been fighting to get DSE out of his Ghost3 and back onto his belly, from the day he got the suit)

The Ghost 3 just WANTS to be backflown. It's made for backflying. It's easy to backfly, and has massive range.
http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/231103_10150170614299374_819424373_6553548_1005792_n.jpg notice in this pic that everyone is folded up? Backfly speeds in the Ghost are not terribly different than belly flying...

The Ghost 3 just WANTS to be backflown. It's made for backflying. It's easy to backfly, and has massive range.
http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/231103_10150170614299374_819424373_6553548_1005792_n.jpg notice in this pic that everyone is folded up? Backfly speeds in the Ghost are not terribly different than belly flying...

or this one.....;)