DSE

Welcome Vanillaskygirl

To the flock!
Rosa Alva did her FFC today, and killed it after a less than perfect exit. She flew straight, far, smiled a lot, and had a beautiful deployment and landing.
No pix to post cuz we got kinda tied up on a changed out 5 minute call. We'll just say that the nylon looks good on her and she flew it well. At 5', 95lbs, it was hard finding a suit that was tight enough. Thanks to Tony Uragallo and the Intro.
Video to come shortly.
From JFTC to the Bigway...Welcome, Rosa!

Thank you so much for all of your wonderful help with my first wingsuit course & jump, Douglas! I can't believe that you posted about this on HERE. :$ I wasn't ecstatic with my performance, until you told me that it's not uncommon to be unstable with your exit on the first time. I'm just NOT used to that, haha!

Overall, I'm glad that I did it. You were fun to fly with, Douglas, and it was safe. Plus, I look forward to working on my skills again on a non-Tuesday. I am always busy until about noon on Tuesdays and rushing sucks (my fault), but thanks for making the time for me. I definitely want to try it, again!

Btw, that disgusting photo attached to my name is from 2004 after a long day of no sleep, flying in from LAX, lost baggage, then driving into the Gold Coast DZ at night. Thankfully, I've never seen it before. (Yuck!) Laurel looks cute, though.

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone! Happy holidays! :)