phoenixlpr

knot on the bridle

Yes. A piece of PVC/Plastic tube, often found on student ripcord handles can be used. Recommend you place a piece of noodle foam inside of the handle and either glue it in place and/or cover the ends to keep from having a finger getting caught in it.

If you search this topic, we had a pretty lengthy discussion on it a few years back and there are some pictures in the thread that may help you if my memory serves me correct.
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Yes. A piece of PVC/Plastic tube, often found on student ripcord handles can be used. Recommend you place a piece of noodle foam inside of the handle and either glue it in place and/or cover the ends to keep from having a finger getting caught in it.

Also, make sure the attachment tape goes THRU the handle's opening, exiting at both end - that way, there is no way for the bridle to get under the handle from the side.

The best designs have that, PLUS a third attachment in the middle of the PVC, going thru it, down, to the PC.

Worst PVC designs have just this third middle attachment, leaving the sides exposed to bridle "under wrap".

Hacky or monkey fist is worse idea (see attached).

I've bought a half dozen of practice golf balls for 1.35 Euro. They can make a perfect handle.

And a perfect hitching post.
Internal handles are the best IMHO. I don't wingsuit but I have a internal floating in my PC. a 35mm film pot. Still had a knot in my bridle on one occasion but it was after opening. One needs to pack the PC in a way that the bridle is extracted rather than presented. Combine this with a fast PC deployment and that would give one the best scenario for FF knot avoidance.
Hope this helps.
Take care,
space