JohnnyScience

Seems like it will take so long and cost so much, I'll never get to experience a WingSuit

I'd tell them to go tracking... Not so easy to do that in a tunnel ;)

Also, you can't open that many canopies in the tunnel, so that's something to consider.

It's not just about jump numbers either, it's about mental maturity and the 'switched on-ness' of the jumper in question.

Phoenix Fly - High performance wingsuits for skydiving and BASE
Performance Designs - Simply brilliant canopies

If you aren't enjoying the journey toward achieving your goal, why bother chasing it?

I am enjoying the journey very much, it's just that there are so many setbacks (due to money problems, being a student means being poor)... [:/]
"Dream as you'll live forever, live as you'll die today." James Dean

Ok some good advice and some wanna be funny guys in here.

All of my money is focused on getting this website together right now, but I want to plan for something over the next few weeks to a month or two.

Def while its still nice and sunny here in cleveland.

I found a local DZ

Rates:
AFF: 339 USD
S/L: 199 USD
Tandem: 239 USD
Video: 79 USD
Jump Ticket: 22 USD to 13000 ft

What does all of that mean?

What is AFF, S/L & a jump ticket?

Are those fees I pay every time?

What fees should I expect to pay my first time and then the next few times after that?

Also, how do I assign myself to my local DZ here on dropzone.com so that it comes up for me everytime I go to my DZ?

If you aren't enjoying the journey toward achieving your goal, why bother chasing it?

I am enjoying the journey very much, it's just that there are so many setbacks (due to money problems, being a student means being poor)... [:/]

Then pack, ya lazy fucker! There are a lot of students with a lot of jumps, they managed to make it happen.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

Dude. This is getting way beyond the scope of the WINGSUIT forum.
There are various sections of the forums here. You are more than welcome to the other ones, too... not just "wingsuit flying"... there is a ton of information posted already that answers all of your questions, and more.
There is also a "search" function in the top right corner. Use it!

Also, next to the "Forums" menu item there is also a "Safety" section. Click on that. Go to "Students". Start reading there. You'll find good articles.

Good luck and hope to see you flocking with us someday.