sdctlc

Skydive Suffolk Spring Fling Boogie!

Skydive Suffolk's Spring Fling Boogie is coming up!! Over the Weekend of April 17-19th, Get your Flock ON!! I should be ready to Fly mid day on Friday and will have a good number of suits, wingsuits that is, and want to get the flock flying over Suffolk, in Virginia, on the East Coast and Around the world!!! OK that might be a little grand for a goal but if your in the area Come out and get in the air over Suffolk! Looking for dare I say 2 maybe 3 minute Falls, Want your First Wingsuit Flight, Some more Coaching to get yourself even more dialed in, want to try a new suit or just want info GO TO THE BOOGIE!!.... Though this wont be a qualifying event officially, if you want info for qualifying to be on the 100 Way Biggest Wingsuit Flock Event in November let me know, I have the info as one of the plane captains for that event, I know what you need to be there!!!!

The Suffolk Spring Fling Boogie should be great fun and I want the WINGSUIT portion to kick some ass!! Spread the word and come get your Flock on! :)
Let me know if your interested (send me a PM) and if your ready I will try and have a suit to fit you to FLY!!

Scott C.
"He who Hesitates Shall Inherit the Earth!"

I am also very, very excited for this Boogie. There is going to be so much there to try. I look forward to demoing your suits. I have heard through the vine that you will have many Tony Suits to fly. I am excited about the Raptor, and others that you may bring. If it helps, I am 5’10, 155 pounds. That’s me! Can’t wait to see you there Scott! It’s going to be a blast!

~Wade

It will be a great boogie. You guys are in Great hands with Scott. We will be sending lots of suits there, but a good count will help as it is the same weekend as Flock N Dock. So I am trying to spread them between the two events. cheers and fly safe.

Justin
Wingsuit organizing, first flight courses and coaching
Flock University
Tonysuits

Hey Scott, i would love to be there. suffolk is my back yard. OK 2hous away but still. I'll be at F&D that weekend, i wish we could spread these events out so we can hit several, most or even all the events through the summer.
We have a small but solid flock in VA and Im sure all of us would really like to be going. P&E, and C Gray could possibly be attending. Dont think there going to F&D.
I guess I'll have to catch ya on the flip again.
Later Bud
BRIAN
"Black Raptor"

i wish we could spread these events out so we can hit several

When the event is wingsuit specific such as F&D, Lodi 20/20, or an Elsinore 100way qualifying event, we do everything possible to seperate the dates to give a chance for everyone to attend, but Boogies are planned mostly by drop zone management, and alot of time they dont think of it that way......
www.WestCoastWingsuits.com
www.PrecisionSkydiving.com