missann1320

Good Vibes Boogie (May 13-17th) @ Skydive the Farm

Happy Hump Day!!

Just wanted to send out a quick note to all you sexy birds out there about the Team One Good Vibes Boogie...

We're flying in The Brothers Gray (both Scott and Chris) to organize on every load massive fun flocking, bikini rodeos (even some girl on girl...Andrea?!), and beginner stuff to help enlist some new wingsuiters!

...They will be there all day Friday, Saturday, and Sunday of the Boogie for sure. They'll be others of us out there though all day Wednesday and Thursday too!

More info (attached) and here:

http://www.skydivethefarm.com/index.php?view=details&id=11%3A5th-annual-good-vibes-boogie&option=com_eventlist&Itemid=49

If you need airport from/to rides just ask me and I can set it up for you (I'll be flying in from Michigan Tuesday night and staying thru Sunday night).

Otherwise bring yourself down/up/over to the Good Vibes down south!
Smile!
http://www.399FirstDates.com

Good to hear it!!

It's going to be some serious fun... We're going to make sure WS get on every load or we do every other load of the Otter FULL of WS dives!!

The Gray Boys are going to make sure they organizing nonstop from Friday morning thru Sunday.

Also working on bringing in a King Air... if you guys man up and say you're coming ;)

Lots of exciting things every night of the boogie so bring your better half too as everyone is more than welcome!!

....easy flight into ATL for a quick extended weekend of fun and we have plenty of folks willing to transport folks from/to so you don't have to accrue extra expenses as well- just ask!

Smile!

Miss Ann is absolutely right. This will be an EPIC Boogie of unimaginable proportions. This will be the first large Wingsuit event of the summer for the Mid-Atlantic region. You don't want to miss this!!!!

Wingsuit loads organized by THE BROTHERS GRAY starting Wednesday and going all the way through Sunday. Quality jumps with video debrief after every jump.

This event will also serve as a Training Camp for the upcoming 2009 WINGSUIT WORLD RECORD event in Elsinore this fall!!!!!!!

Saturday you can become part of wingsuit history. We will be setting the first GEORGIA STATE WINGSUIT RECORD!!!! We plan to complete a 16+ way formation.

Wednesday & Thursday will have a training camp format so anyone needing to dust off their wings and get current should show up early.

We will also offer First Flight Courses for anyone who has not experienced the dream of wingsuit flight yet (200 min jump requirement). ONE to ONE wingsuit coaching will be available too.

Here is the schedule:

WED: 9am till sundown WINGSUIT LOADS ALL DAY Training Camp Style ALL Skill Levels Welcome!!

THUR: 9am till sundown WINGSUIT LOADS ALL DAY Training Camp Style ALL Skill Levels Welcome!!

FRI: 9am till sundown WINGSUIT BIGWAY LOADS ALL DAY

SAT: 9am till sundown GA State Wingsuit Flock Record & BIGWAY LOADS ALL DAY (16 way+ Record)

SUN: 9am till sundown WINGSUIT BIGWAY LOADS ALL DAY

Also:
Clinics on BIGWAY Wingsuit Safety & Flying Camera with a Wingsuit.
Wingsuit Demos from TONYSUITS & S-FLY.
WSI-6 / PFI-55
The Brothers Gray Wingsuit Academy
http://www.myspace.com/cgwingsuitpilot
http://www.myspace.com/thebrothersgray

...This event will also serve as a Training Camp for the upcoming 2009 WINGSUIT WORLD RECORD event in Elsinore this fall!!!

That is good news. Thanks for including this event as a qualifier.

nope. not exactly a qualifier. different terminology... different meaning...
This year's qualifying events won't start until after July.
But should be a great event nonetheless!

Update folks!!

We are looking into another super fast plane just for the wingsuiters for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. So if you're planning on coming (or know others who are) Role Call it out so I can prove the worth to the DZO!!!

We are looking forward to making this a HUGE event for all levels of WS.

On a nother note... attached are the tee shirt designs for this years boogie (incase you were curious). The first 100 folks who register will receive killer boogie bags that include this shirt too!! Lots of goodies- so plan to get out early!
Smile!

The WS List:

1. Chris Gray
2. Scott Gray
3. Brian Barnhart
4. Andreea (hopefully)
5. Bill K.
6. Marion Mobley

So is this really all who will be flocking?! Come on now guys, speak up!
me my fat ass and my raptor will be there;) as for flocking if you don't care about freefall time or distance covered. come on and catch me if you can. as the jackalope says " fast as fast can be you'll never catch meee"
i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

on and catch me if you can. as the jackalope says " fast as fast can be you'll never catch meee"

I'm thinking you and I can probably flock together then just fine!! :P I also fly a raptor and I am also large and pretty FAST when I want to be. B|

[ also fly a raptor and I am also large and pretty FAST when I want to be. B|

I guess that's my prob. I'm fast no matter what. I only got about 20 w/s jumps now. that learning to dearch is going against 30 yrs of ingrained muscle memory. I'm getting there. but I do good to break 2 min. B|
i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

1. Chris Gray
2. Scott Gray
3. Brian Barnhart
4. Andreea (hopefully)
5. Bill K.
6. Marion Mobley

I am pretty sure Alex (Potter) and one other wingsuiter are coming from Houston. Also Jeremy is a resident of the farm and is looking forward to flocking with us.

That makes around 8 if Supergirl (Andreea) drops out. That would be enough for some cool formations.
... Marion