Aviatrr

Rigger training in Cental FL

Anybody know where rigger training is conducted near Orlando? I have a unique work schedule(every other week off), so I can't do the standard two-three week straight crash course, so I'd like to work on it about a week at a time. I'm not looking for a quick crash course, I want something where I can actually learn what I want/need to know. Thanks!

Mike

Hey, I'm interested in this too. But I work the normal 5-day (4 every other week) work week, so I'm even less available than Mike. But this is definitely something I want to do in the very near future if it's possible with my schedule. Info is appreciated. :)
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

Why not? Jumpshack was extremely nice and pleasent at WFFC. They did a seminar on the proper way to pack a Racer that made it easy for me to piece it together. They have been very helpful in making sure people do things the right way instead of doing it the way it has always been done...
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

Why?

Because we want quality properly trained riggers working on our products. We have found that it is a win win situation. Since we build complete systems including container, main canopy, reserve canopy and tandem systems it gives a wide range of exposure and proper factory training to the rigger. We offer this for both existing and student riggers.
In addition we offer free onsite tandem cross-certification on our tandem rigs.

Why?

Because we want quality properly trained riggers working on our products. We have found that it is a win win situation. Since we build complete systems including container, main canopy, reserve canopy and tandem systems it gives a wide range of exposure and proper factory training to the rigger. We offer this for both existing and student riggers.
In addition we offer free onsite tandem cross-certification on our tandem rigs.

Cool :)