Bill_K

Screen grabs from Skyfest - Video up now

Here are a couple of screen grabs from a flock early on Friday at Skyfest. Both guys are fine, and I'm sorry, but I can't remember their names. I just happened to be in the right place at the right time and did not even know I had these shots until later. I will post the video later when I get it edited...

I will say that I think Scott and Chris did an AWESOME job this weekend, I learned more in 4 days with them than in the last 8-9 months combined.

BK

-------
edit
-------
Here is some of the better parts of the full video.

I was the one in the red and black WS... I dont think the contact was as bad as it might look on the video.
No big deal, all good that ends good

As Bill said, I too learn more in the past 4 days then I did in the past 6 months. As someone that jumps at a cesna DZ it was GREAT to flock with all the guys (and girls) thanks again to the Gray Brothers and everyone else it was a great time

Jeff Smart
Is it saturday yet?

Hey Jeff,

Who was the other guy?

I've got lots more video to go through that I'll slowly get posted over the next few days...

Sure was a LOT of fun. Also wanted to thank Monkey for encouraging me to go do the reserve thing!!

BK

The other guy was Brian (forgotten his last name).

Can't wait to see all the video. Whatever is posted is greatly appreciated.

Where you able to watch this video Marion?

I have all of the video captured, I just need to edit it. I was amazed at how much just blank video I have. Some of those wing suit flights get pretty long and when your not above the action, it's pretty boring video... :S:)

Hi Bill, cool vid. That was Jeff and myself with the full contact flight concepts. No pain no gain. I'm the black Raptor w/ red stips. Jeffs the blue and red GTI. Had a great time jumping w/ everybody with wings at the Fest. Can't wait for the next.
Thanks everybody.!!

Brian Barnhart
"Black Raptor"

Kewl Brian, I have more video that I need to get edited and thrown up somewhere. It was fun finally being close enough to actually 'get' some video! :DB|

Hope you and Jeff don't mind my posting that video and the pic's they where/are just pretty dam cool. Don't see stuff like that to often, thank goodness; and the fact that you both flew away and got back into the flock is even cooler by me...

Dam work sucks now after this past weekend. All I can think about is wanting the weekend to get here so I can go fly my Acro more... until I can get me a new suit that is!! B|