ScottGray

Week Suit Weekend - Skydive Atlanta Sep 29th & 30th

Skydive Atlanta at Thomaston, GA is hosting a Wing Suit weekend on Sept 29th and 30th.

Scott Gray conducting first flight training and organizing.

All wing suit pilots welcome.

Please let me know (PM or post) if you intend to be there.
WSI-5 / PFI-51 / EGI-112 / S-Fly
The Brothers Gray Wing Suit Academy
Contact us for first flight and basic flocking courses at your DZ or boogie.
www.thebrothersgray.com

Ok all you south east birds, the Skydive Atlanta Wing Suit Weekend kicks off tomorrow.

First flight course will start between 9 and 10 AM (depending on when people roll in --- you always have to account for the fact that many operate on "Skydive time."

There will be another course in the afternoon and one sunday morning depending on interest.

When no doing student training, I will be available for organizing. All skill levels welcome.

Suits I will have with me include:

2 Prodigy Suits (1 Med & 1 Large)

2 Singray Suits by Tony Suits (1 Small & 1 Large)

2 Aerobats by tony Suits (1 Med & 1 Large)
www.thebrothersgray.com

Skydive Atlanta at Thomaston, GA is hosting a Wing Suit weekend on Sept 29th and 30th.

I feel as though I received top quality instruction from you this weekend. Thanks, Scott! It was fun flying with you today. I haven't been that nervous on a plane since night jump #1. But after exiting and spreading those wings I was just smiling and feeling exhilarated. What a great experience.

Chris

I feel as though I received top quality instruction from you this weekend. Thanks, Scott! It was fun flying with you today. I haven't been that nervous on a plane since night jump #1. But after exiting and spreading those wings I was just smiling and feeling exhilarated. What a great experience.

Chris

Ah... DITTO!!! I got flocked too!! Thanks again Scott, it was great meeting you and flying with you. Can't wait to do it more... a LOT more!

... Scott Gray conducting first flight training and organizing...

Scott, it was great seeing you and jumping with you again. You put on a great weekend. Thanks so much for the excellent training and for providing demo wingsuits.

It was fun to see the excitement and nervousness of skydivers as they prepared for their first wingsuit jump; and then see the big smile on their face when they landed !

I am hoping that from this we will have a few more diehard wingsuit flyers at SDA. (I am tired of doing solos!)

Also, most of you don't know it, but inviting Scott down and having the wingsuit weekend was Trey's idea... thanks Trey !
... Marion

Many congratulations to the new birds that have joined the flock over the weekend.

Well done:

Chris
Beth
Chris
Jessica
Ken
Bill
Jerod

I particularly appreciate everyone being extremely safe. We had some of the very best student first flights I have seen yet.

Many thanks to Marion for in helping to bring the idea of a wing suit weekend at Skydive Atlanta to the table.

The staff at SDA were great and very supportive. Trey, thanks for being a great host !!!:)
Pilots did an awesome job ensuring there were great spots and wing suit friendly exits.;)

I will attempt to publish a composite video of the flights within the next few weeks. I in the process of moving to Maryland, sorry for any delay.

www.thebrothersgray.com

Yea, I was talking to Trey and he said it was something he'd been wanting to try to get out at our dropzone; thanks Trey! Now we need to get you back out for our boogie, I remember at last years boogie, it was the first time I'd ever even seen a wingsuit-and their were several. Think about it!

Most of all thanks Scott! For awesome instruction, and having some great suits available for demo. I highly suggest anyone wanting to flock for their first time, to flock w/ the Brothers Grey!
"I hear and forget. I see and remember. I do and understand" --Confucious

#1586 Abollada Rodriguez;Team Licious c/o Lauralicious: JesSkeLicious:P