flyinfishman

Seattle area wingsuit weekend- PF Demos - Skydive Snohomish 16 + 17 June

Come on out NW flyers and lets put together some quality flocks!

Skydive Snohomish 16 and 17 June.

Thanks to Seattle Skydivers and Skydive Snohomish, PF demos are available free of charge.

I will be doing first flight courses for all those interested that meet the 200 jump minimum.

:)
JIM

www.skydivesnohomish.com
www.phoenix-fly.com
www.seattleskydivers.org

Looks like I can be there on the 16th but not the 17th. After doing 20+ wingsuit jumps at Lodi last weekend , feeling NW winter rust might have gotten blown off my wings.. who are we kidding, it is not the rust that gets you here its the moss growing on our wings, damn wet weather... :P

Scott C.

"He who Hesitates Shall Inherit the Earth!"

Jim,

Sorry that VB hijacked your post. I will get it back on track!

[stand on box and yell] GO TO SNOHOMISH IF YOUR IN THE NW FOR JIM'S WINGSUIT WEEKEND! FLOCKS FLOCKS FLOCKS!! [/stand on box and yell]

Scott C.

Weather report is not good this AM but it appears to be clearing to the South so we may yet get in the air.

Hope the WX yeilded some jumps... I ended up having limited time so the poor morning made me do some other things around my house.. Oh well I hope the outlook improved later in the day....

Scott C.

Well, the weather was not very cooperative this weekend, however it wasn't a total wash...

Got a few people ground trained and managed to get one first flight up.

Cory from Kapow flew the Phantom on his first wingsuit jump and totally nailed it.

I'll try for another FFC weekend sometime in August...

JIM

Well, the weather was not very cooperative this weekend, however it wasn't a total wash...

Got a few people ground trained and managed to get one first flight up.

Cory from Kapow flew the Phantom on his first wingsuit jump and totally nailed it.

I'll try for another FFC weekend sometime in August...

JIM

Too bad about the weather Jim. [:/]

I'll be up at Skydive Oregon organizing wingsuit flocks and doing some FFC for the All of the Above Boogie on August 24th - 26th. Maybe we can combine them?

Make sure you get clearance from the wifey though......:D

Be safe
Ed
www.WestCoastWingsuits.com
www.PrecisionSkydiving.com

Sad guys,
Sunday found just two of us WS pilots on every other back to back, very light ( fathers day ) otter loads. The sky to ourselves weaving back through plenty-a-tandem under uber blue skies, just like in my avitar but with a whole lot more bright sunlight with the bonus of getting shit gobs more glide than either the blade or the M1 . Sad part was there wasn't the usual number of WS out to enjoy it with us. Real quality type jumps if you know what I mean.

You guys want the number of my real estate agent?

Real esate agent schlemiel estate agent. Can he exchange my place for one like it $ for $ ? If you'd like to appraise it yourself c'mon up, you're always welcome. Besides who wants to do two-ways in clear air? Clouds are where it's at man doncha know. Or get serious altitude like in MY avatar.
Sometimes you eat the bear..............

For those who car it is Bright sunny today, Tuesday June 18th, and Snohomish is going to be open at 3:30 with the Caravan flying.

I will be there to make some leaps and see if I can remember, or learn, how to fly.

Anyone want to join in the fun.

SMOG, Visibility today is about 75-100 miles. When was the last time that happened for you. Here it happens every time the clouds clear. Yea both days of summer.
Working to be the last flyer on a birdman suit. ;-)
Who also flies a tony suit.