The111

jumpsuits too tight?

I just got a new RW and FF jumpsuit... my firsts. Yes, beer. Anyway, I'm wondering if they are too tight. Mainly, the RW gets real tight in the front if I arch really hard, and the FF gets real tight in the armpits/upper back if I stand up and try to touch my toes. I don't like the fact that they would constrain my flexibility in any direction, and I feel like if I flexed hard enough I could tear or damage them.

But, I haven't jumped with either of them yet. All of this flexing/bending was done on the ground, just out of curiosity for how well I could move in the suits. What do you guys think?
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

Sounds like the RW suit is right. If you arch hard it should be streched if you needed a go fast suit. If you were already fast and needed to slow bown a bit then the suit was measured wrong.

The Freefly is probally close to right also.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

I'm 6ft, 160lbs... these are my first suits... honestly all of my jumps have been in shorts and tshirt and *most* have been solo so I don't know much about how I need to fall with other people... but from the limited 2-3 ways I've done I know I fall slow.

I also asked for a little "growing room" in the suits since I can gain weight if I want to and plan to be at 180lbs in 6-12 months. I guess that creates a contradiction since I need to fall fast currently (tight suit) but want growing room (loose suit). I know that the ultimate answer to my questions will come once I jump the suits... I just intuitively don't like anything which constrains my motion on the ground... but I guess all clothes do that to an extent.
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

Who measured you?

Michigan himself. One reason I'm hesitant to think they're wrong. I don't know what to expect with jumpsuits, which is why I asked. It's not like they're uncomfortable to wear, just if I try pretty hard to stretch in the specified directions, I can get them to be tight. I'm guessing that's somewhat normal, but still not sure...
www.WingsuitPhotos.com