sdctlc

Flocking in the NW

Though the weather was not good on Sat. we managed to get a few 14K flocking loads of 3 and 4 up. When good weather came around on Sun the flock went up to a high of 5, though there might have been a couple more birdies on the DZ at different times. It was a good weekend and thanks to Dave P (pattersd). Paul (Martini) and Veggie Reggie for being the gluttons for the WS jumps and the others that joined in; Eldon & Alan. Here is a pic from dammaged winged Tony (tr027) who was nice enough to take some ground pics.... Also a pic of Martini on his 2nd jump with his new V2. That Porter is great since you can go out both sides of the plane at the same time...

Hopefully this is the beginings of more regular flocking in the NW!:)
Scott C.
"He who Hesitates Shall Inherit the Earth!"

AWRIGGHHHHHHHTTTTTT!!!!! Another incredible flocking weekend in the northwest, at the sweet Northwest Skydivers/ Barker Airfield DZ. The flockers dominated the Skydivers Blonde Boogie (thanks Jeanne and Jim) both days. Reggie (who?) came all the way down from northern B.C. to fly with us and pilot/owner Jim Perry provided his smokin' Porter and perfect flying. We had a total of six wingsuits, not too shabby for a startup DZ in bumfuck WA. As for the V-2, what can I say? It surpasses my expectations by a nautical mile, I hope I learn to fly it soon. Thanks for the pix Scott and Tony.
Sometimes you eat the bear..............

I would have loved to have been up there with you flockers, but was learning CReW down in Perris. Doubt I'll be up at NW Skydivers again before the season shuts down. Look forward to next spring though. And maybe a little flocky flocky at Lodi in November.
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity