sdctlc

First Bird Jump Vid

Way cool a few weeks back.. Got the video from Tony (tr027) and slapped it together and its up at:

http://www.skydivingmovies.com/ver2/pafiledb.php?action=file&id=3871

Not bad for a first flight.. It made me smile and I am expecting many more in the near future.. Cool to have that New feeling after 3000 other jumps...

Scott C.
"He who Hesitates Shall Inherit the Earth!"

Congrats Scott!

Looks like an excellant first flight and nice video of it for ya too. Welcome to the flock, feel free now to get your sorry ass over the hills and come flock at West Plains with us:P

Flock on Brother
Billy

Natural Born FlyerZ.com

I will see if I can get a couple of people to come along. Always good to come over the hill....

If you dont like the 12mb option I figured out how to make a smaller option.. The Real Player version is only 3MB dont even bother with the 1.6mb WMV, horrible sound and tiny picture..

www.IsleofSkye.us/SDCVideo.html

Scott C.
"He who Hesitates Shall Inherit the Earth!"

Nice flight Scott, perfect first wingsuit jump. Also a fun video (thanks Tony, nice editing by Scott). Your posting on Real Video is much appreciated by Mac users without wmv capability. Looking forward to flocking with you soon. Cacawwwww
Sometimes you eat the bear..............