dragon2

oh yeah

Definately got level with it, could just see the top.

I was slightly uncertain as to where the ramp ended so exited slightly turned and was also a little late getting my 2nd gripper, so I wobbled a tiny bit, still got plenty of lift though :)
Have some great wingsuiters here to get tips from ;) the Swedish etc.

ciel bleu,
Saskia

no video=didnt happen

As much as I hate to admit it (both Andy Scott and I both debated on whether to bring our wingsuits for the mass demo, but decided not too "mainly" due to baggage allowance restrictions :-P), I saw Saskia loading onto the G-222 wearing her wingsuit...[expletive deleted] :-P
Skydiving Fatalities - Cease not to learn 'til thou cease to live

For the mass demo AFAIK we'll have to wear the tracksuits again. Cameracrew included. Also, with so many people and planes in the air, wingsuits zooming around would be a fairly stupid idea, IMO. Even if you were in the last plane and were last out you will still run into the Thai's big canopies.
Weren't you there in 2004?

ciel bleu,
Saskia

Also, with so many people and planes in the air, wingsuits zooming around would be a fairly stupid idea, IMO.

Oh, I don't know, an immediate cross jumprun flight could be pretty safe.....joking :-P

Weren't you there in 2004?

Nah, just for the aftermath

p.s. Eddie (Bodypilot) got a jump on a Phi yesterday ( or was it today, the days are beginning to blur), and he's promised I can borrow it for the next fun load. 2-way? :-)
Skydiving Fatalities - Cease not to learn 'til thou cease to live