jakee

Heeell Yeah!

Wingsuits rockB|

Just got home from Italy and Skydive Marche's New Year boogie where (finally) I made my first 6 wingsuit flights!! I'm trying to find the smiley that shows jumping up and down happiness but I don't think its there:P:D.

Anyway the jumps (on a Classic II) were f*cking brilliant with a best average speed of 59 mph on my second jump, sweet mountain and coastal views and some nice hand docks on the last couple of flights. Now I'm going to be going crazy waiting for the postman to turn up with a big package that says 'Birdman' on the side:D:D.

I've also got to say a massive thanks to Vincenzo (freeflysoul) for pretty much organizing everything for me to get into a suit and then not even charging his slot. The guy is a legend:)
This stuff is just too cool....
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

Thanks guys, it could have been better though:P, I had a slight arch at the hips that I need to try and straighten out.

Can't wait to fly the hell out of my Firebird when it gets here and I'm already trying to find the cash to go to some european flocking/ coaching weekends in spring and summer. I'm going to have so much fun this yearB|.

Welcome to the Flock, bro!!!!! ;)
Sorry 4 the missed fu(k you had planned.... :D:P but I'm really happy to had you in flight!!!!!
Hey people, this little guy from UK kick a$$es!!!!!!!!!! B|
And sings very well.... :D
Nice one, 'mate!!!!!!!!
C-YA really soon!!!!!!!!!! :)

3,2,1,C-YA!!!
V.
BASE #1075 / BMI #I-002 / PFI #042 / EGI #104

I'm already trying to find the cash to go to some european flocking/ coaching weekends in spring and summer.

Why go abroad?? ;) There are some very awesome flocks to come join in this country :)
Phoenix Fly - High performance wingsuits for skydiving and BASE
Performance Designs - Simply brilliant canopies

Why go abroad??;) There are some very awesome flocks to come join in this country

Oh I'm going to be flying a lot here too:)
Some places in Europe I want to go to for the scenery and the boogie atmosphere. Also, I don't have a car and that means it can work out cheaper for me to fly to another country than to take a train:S to say Sibson or some other English DZs. Freaky.