RayLosli

Warren Miller WS teasers

Apple just sent me their latest Quicktime News email and it has a link to some Quicktime High Definition (HD) trailers. I haven't looked at the trailers but here's the link You will need Quicktime 7 to view.

Edited to add...WOW! Just watched the 480p trailer..the smallest and the quality is spectacular.
--
Murray

"No tyranny is so irksome as petty tyranny: the officious demands of policemen, government clerks, and electromechanical gadgets." - Edward Abbey

Ya it made me kind of aggravated too. I think that is why they call it Teasers.
So warren miller has rights to footage and this is good stuff ?
The biggest aggravation is that I have to sit through an 1-1/2 hour of ski/snowboard to see a couple minutes of kickAss WS footage.
Cant one of you guys just take your HandyCam down to the theater and record the WS and then just post it ?......;)

The biggest aggravation is that I have to sit through an 1-1/2 hour of ski/snowboard to see a couple minutes of kickAss WS footage.

How's the skiing footage this year? It's usually pretty good, it get's people hyped up for the upcoming season. Of course they make you pay $15 and it only plays on certain dates. Using the free lift ticket that comes with the ticket is difficult since it's only midweek, early or late season. It does get some cool WS / Skydiving / BASE video out to a larger audience though.
BASE 1224, Senior Parachute Rigger, CPL ASEL IA, AGI, IGI
USPA Coach & UPT Tandem Instructor, PRO, Altimaster Field Support Representative

I went to the industry premier in NYC a couple of weeks ago at the Avalon (old limelight). Interesting place to see a movie no doubt. There is some nice footy of DB in the wingsuit and Shane doing a bit of ski base. The overall ski/snowboard footy is sick. The Warren Miller Entertainment Group is definitely putting out a better product than they have in the past. This is the best WM flick I have seen yet.

Well I went to see the flick here in chicago....I was pretty impressed!

But what was better, they did an all access DVD that they gave out at the after party. The DVD was a behind the scenes deal. It showed how much of a pain it really is to do those kinds of things, and well...hade a hell of a lot of cool footage!

They did a few segments of both Wingsuit and Base. :)
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto