tr027

LQRS Side

So BM can't decide which side to put the LQRS on...

GTIs--> Left side
Firebird and S3S--> Right side

Not that it's a high-use item, but some uniformity/standardization would be nice.

edit for thread title ~TA
"The evil of the world is made possible by nothing but the sanction you give it. " -John Galt from Atlas Shrugged, 1957

It's not a decision BM has to make; it's an option. You tell them which side you want it on when you get the suit made. For me personally, it makes no difference which side it's on, so I'd always put it on the left, which leaves the option of a BASE pouch on the right side. However, some people prefer to have the LQRS on the right, which is probably why you've seen suits made this way.

Skydivers like options, in case you hadn't noticed. ;)
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

2 LQRSs??? that's just crazy talk man!! ;)

Yea, if you were to make it standard on the left there would be no question where it is and it would shorten lead times too much. :P
"The evil of the world is made possible by nothing but the sanction you give it. " -John Galt from Atlas Shrugged, 1957

Part of it also has to do with the base PC pouch. does the firebird have a base PC pouch? The s3 (my s3) has it on the left b/c of my PC pouch on the right.. my GTI has it on the right b/c there is no base PC pouch.

but others are right, you can specify what side you want it on (Unless you have a base PC pouch)

GTIs--> Left side
Firebird and S3S--> Right side

Not that it's a high-use item, but some uniformity/standardization would be nice.

The LQRS is a OPTION, and the choice of side you wish it to be on is made by the customer.
If the suit has a BASE pouch on it, the LQRS will be added to the left side so there won't be any obstructions during pull time.

Knowing what your talking about before you post would also be nice. ;)

Be safe.
Ed
www.WestCoastWingsuits.com
www.PrecisionSkydiving.com

Yea, if you were to make it standard on the left there would be no question where it is and it would shorten lead times too much. :P

Because left legs take longer to make than right legs?

It would still be an option... some people choose not to get LQRS at all. It's not going to make a suit build any faster or slower to choose one side vs the other.
www.WingsuitPhotos.com