OmarPR

dropzone.com 4th of July boogie video

Nice Video looks like you had fun over there..

The Exit where 3 is floating and 1 is making a backloop out 3/4 of the movie.
Is it just me or is that not a good combination. 3 flying with the plane and 1 flying fast against them head to head:S

Bo
Bo Wienberg

vimeo.com/bowienberg

"The Exit where 3 is floating and 1 is making a backloop out 3/4 of the movie.
Is it just me or is that not a good combination. 3 flying with the plane and 1 flying fast against them head to head"

Hello Bowie
In response to your question: the one doing the (gainer) backloop exit is me. If you give them a second or two before you exit, get big and floaty and do a quick 180 as soon as you are belly to earth, you should be fine (all has to be pretty much simultaneously). Normally, if you fail to do all those things after flipping, you end up low in the formation.

Also careful planning helps. Everyone in that jump knew each others intentions at dirt dive time. If you scrub to the time frame 07:17 of the video, you will see my point of view and that should give you a better idea of what I'm talking about.

I will be posting some free-flockin' (real acrobatic) videos soon, where you will see some fun and crazy stuff that would only be plain crazy and no fun if it wasn't for all the carefull pre-planning.

I hope that clears any doubt you may have had.
Cheers.

WINGSUIT ACROBATICS team O zone
ZF#5 , HISPA#70
Blue Skies...
...Big Fat Clouds

Hey Scott

Ivan has been busy with Keilas accident. I'm sorry dude, but I had to get moving on the video because I didn't want too much time pass between the event and the video. But don't worry, Ivan said he was going to send it as soon as he could, so I will use it on the next one.

PS
I need to talk to you later (about something else).
Cheers bro.

WINGSUIT ACROBATICS team O zone
ZF#5 , HISPA#70
Blue Skies...
...Big Fat Clouds