Weeeee

fly back into the plane

HMM!! Lets say in THEORY...one was to exit one aircraft with another ahead and say...1000ft below,let aircraft # 2 begin a decent rate that was in wingsuit flying range...
Some have told storys of flying cessana in above configuration and doing like major flybys with a short hang out right off the wingtip of the aircraft...Beware of dirty air spilling off wing tip as it can really mess with your inboard wing,causing one to spin toward aircraft!!
Caravans,skyvans,porters,and otters can all fly realative to you if you pick a flightpath and let them come to you,but then??? could this ever happen...:ph34r:
Only he can be happy,who can make his the present hour,for today he has lived

OMG thats the craziest thing ive ever seen!!! Those planes are so cool, I did a couple from a Cessna 185 then Ive been lucky enough to jump from the Icarus Aerotechnics F-GODZ porter which is so much fun! Thats insanse though I cant beleive it haha I think my instructor would actually murder me if I tried to get back in the plane though lol...

J