FunkFly

Pantz

I don't have BM Pants, but i do have the phoenix track suit.

I use a more spread leged approach. some even put rubber bands from ankle to ankle and from wrist to wrist

also arms are near my side but not to close,....
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

yeah I have a pair of Pantz and I have gotten slightly over 1:1 glide ratio out of them, with top ground speeds exceeding 100MPH in a cross wind track.
I found what works best for me is to use the wider stance approach, have your feet about shoulder width apart, your palms turned skywards and your elbows slightly bent, kinda like you are flying a really small wingsuit. palms up enables you to cup your shoulders more. now a lot of people say point your toes outwards and slightly de-arch at the hips, or stick your butt up a bit. I disagree on this one, de-arching kills your forward speed and in turn kills your lift. I find turning your toes inwards while still pointing them gives you somewhat of a pitch control and if you keep your body completely flat and find the right pitch angle you will haul ass. in my case that increases my glide ratio by about 20%. this data is all based on a foretrex 101.