SCARYPERRY

looking for some tight birds

Will be travelling abit next month and looking for birds to fly tight,clean and be able to knock out some tight stuff,working on project and..well....bring your suits and will start in Sebastion weekend of Jan 22 and 23.
Only he can be happy,who can make his the present hour,for today he has lived

Cool,that makes 5 confirmed, we can fly docked like that. As far as taken a break... had a 'dynamic' opening about a week and half ago, but ready to get back on the road!! thinking of trip to South Africa in Feb to play with the big walls there.have been chillen for almost a month now... so Its time to get the fire cranked back up. I have found that life without the smell of Jet A..is well sorta senseless. I feel lost with out it.The smell of the sea and blood on the deck just doesnt fire me off like it used to. SO>>>>>>>>> think I will come back to the smell of rotten farts,dirty jumpsuits and warm beer!!! FLY BABY FLY
Only he can be happy,who can make his the present hour,for today he has lived

looks like capetown,what are winds like in Feb?Whats up with Milner,heard its doable if wind isnt kicken.

Sorry but I dont base, so I wouldnt really know. The Milner footage looks awesome though.

I presume you are in contact with the local base guys like Julian ?

Simon

bring your suits and will start in Sebastion weekend of Jan 22 and 23.

You still planning on doing this Perry? How many confirmed birds we have coming? It sounds like fun but I end up in Zhills more often than not these days... always a good flock there, it's closer to me, and I have other "personal" interests in the area. ;) But if you think there will be a good flock turnout at Sebastian you still may be able to convince me. :)
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

And Ed wins. Nice to know someone can keep track of what suit I'm flying, when. :P (Kidding, of course Chuck...)

Had my GTI for the DeLand bigways. Got my S3 a few weeks later and jumped the hell out of it for New Years. B| I have not seen Perry since the bigways (been goin to Zhills mostly) so he didn't know I have an S3 now probably...
www.WingsuitPhotos.com