basebasebase01

question?

Hey Im an experience skidiver and base jumper
i recently experience a wingsuit jump after a lo of practices Tracking,pulling in a track flying my body in a wing suit form also some PF tracking suits(Which are the $hiT$)And also i think The pressure from the PF help me to feel the extra recistas. Thats not all prior to my jump i wore the suit on the ground as much as posible even on the skatebore that the RW guys use. After a few people laught at me and i told them to Buck off. I spoke with a very wise man He is been jumping for 20+years and 1000's of jumps and not to long did his frist WS Skidive and it when to $hit$ real quick and We came up with this logic that goes" ITs harder for some one that has been jumping this long to relearn than some with 200 skidives" Now my question is "Is't better if a jump a S3 from now on until i'm ready for BASE lets said 100 skydives with ballon jumpes and all the pratices and recomendatios outthere OR Put 30 jumps on a GTI then start jumping a S3 after 70 jumps been like" well i like to base jump so go back put 20 jump on my GTI and then doing a base jump with it ?

Open for opinions and also i'm not trying to comit suciede or ignore rules im just thinking what would be the best for my frist base W/S

Thank you for your advice

Some logic behind my theory is " no bad habits, all i know is a S3 "

maybe skidiver whom have jump a gti (ie 50 jumps)
before then jump a S3 they think is very touchy becauses there just to the GTI if you learn in your S3 how can it be touchy if thats all you know"

I agree that at frist you skidive are going to be real challengen but not necesary black death

I also do not recomend for any body to try this aproach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

Just more thinking
I like to get more feed back like so far thank you

I hope this isn't a troll...

i disagree. I think a person needs a good base (no pun intended) knowlegde before moving on to something more complicated. What you learn on something like the classic and GTI can and will make you be able to better handle a situtaion or emergency that the SF3 can put you in. I am sure glad I had a bunch of BM jumps when I had my first highspeed spinning malfunction while using my SF3.
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...