cynci

New LocitaBird

What do you think about this suit?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v150/sabre2/newsuit1.jpg
I love it! All black and just my size. It is weird to have a suit that fits. :D It is soooo beautiful. It is a classic II and it fits wonderfully AND the price is right. But I wanted a GTI. How ever I talked to some people and they say because of my size i would be able to keep up with most people with just the classic. I am going to jump it a couple times this weekend before I commit but I am pretty sure I am going to get it.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v150/sabre2/newsuit2.jpg
:D:D:D:)
~ Cyn
--going nowhere at lightening speed!--

Congrats! I can't wait to meet ya! The classic is a very good idea for a small girl like you. I'm not sure if you know Diana, but she's teeny and only put one jump on her classic and got some amazingly low speeds. She was floating like nuts. So, Ron and I are going to practice and eventually get to S3's so we can (try to) stay with her. Maybe you two can flock ;)

And I love the suit!! It's awesome! :)

"I know it's friday night, but come on. Surely there's something better to do than yell at people on the internet?" - Tom A.

What do you think about this suit?
But I wanted a GTI. How ever I talked to some people and they say because of my size i would be able to keep up with most people with just the classic. I am going to jump it a couple times this weekend before I commit but I am pretty sure I am going to get it.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v150/sabre2/newsuit2.jpg
:D:D:D:)

Very nice. Congratulations!!

The suit looks like it fits perfect. Even if you want to get a bigger suit later on, it is great to have a suit that you can jump whenever you want to.

Kris.

I only have six but I am going this weekend again. I love the crack! need more nylon. :D:D <3
Maybe we can jump together sometime. I have already done two 6-way flocks and two 2-way's. I am looking forward to some solo's this weekend... just me and the sky. :)
~ Cyn

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v150/sabre2/newsuit1.jpg

Such a cute birdy. Makes me wish i had wings. Really enjoyed meeting you and the others on Saterday. First time seeing a Night Jump. Was very sweet. Looking forward to the next boogie or maybe even a weekend i can get out to the drop zone again. See you there.
Blue Skies

Brian " Loki"[url]
Life is easy. You make choice's and you never look back..

Such a cute birdy. Makes me wish i had wings. Really enjoyed meeting you and the others on Saterday.

It was nice to meet you too loki. I hope you start AFF soon so we can jump together. It is a long wait to get your wings so i would be more focused on AFF and what ever discipline you decide to pursue. I can help you with free flying. ;) Have a great week and hopefully see you next weekend.

I finally got to jump my suit this weekend. It was awesome. A couple great jumps with Matt and one fun one with Harry. Thanks guys for helping me break her in. ;):D And one bird-night jump, ohmygod that was the best, but that deserves it's own thread. I am hooked, i wonder if i need to take it off to shower. ;)
~ Cyn