ritntanc

S3 Skyflying

Hello bird people!
Few weeks ago I made my first BM jump. I bought now S3. Robert Pecnik and Stane Kranc-Atair prepared me for first jump with all advises how to do it. And and I do it with my 200 skydiving jumps and 210 csf main canopy. It was unbelievable. In this forum I often read that you have to jump with GTI first, but I didn t. Now I have 30 jumps and I started to jump with 135 sc.fit. Atair impulse.
Have a nice day every one.
Birdman from Slovenia-Europa.

In this forum I often read that you have to jump with GTI first, but I didn t.

It is only recommended you start on the Classic or the GTI.

Or maybe your just special.....:P

Congrats and welcome to the flock ;)

Be safe.

-
www.WestCoastWingsuits.com
www.PrecisionSkydiving.com

i cant understand the poll too but i easy understand why u start with an S3
with Robert P as a teacher u can be sure u`ll know anything about flying an S3 and if he say u can fly an S3 it`s sure u`ll fly it OK

-------------------------
"jump, have fun, pull"

There are some people that due to non average body sizes don't want to go through the standard various suit progression. Then have to deal with selling a suit that fits 1% of the skydiver population.

A year ago there were no S3s on the used market, none. Now there are more and more available used with plenty of life left in them, maybe even more than classics and GTIs. In the future many people will be in a good used S3 that fits them rather than making the investment in a custom new classic or GTI. Current S3 owners will be putting theirs up for sale to get the next generation of suits and the used market will follow this trend.