voodew1

Flocking in Central TX

This weekend at Skydive Temple (near Austin) we will transform our cessna DZ to a super otter wingsuit DZ.
5 wingsuit flyers confirmed already.
High altitude jump Sunday morning
Come out and play the more the merrier!!!!!

The pimp hand is powdered up ... say something stupid

OK there must not be any other wingsuits in Texas----so there will be a Casa at Skydive Aggieland the end of September----Anyone other than the people I fly with every weekend planning on attending

If you are lucky Professor can show his new trick
Kill Two Birds with One Ted!!!!!!
It was really awesome flying in a tight formation with no contact somehow

Lets make plans-- BMI's there are peolpe in this state that want to learn we need demo suits
Lou Diamond you have family near by come out and play!

Anybody??? If you would like to demo a suit respond maybe that will bring them out!

All I need is a demo and a BMI would be nice, I want to go play! Come on Birdman, help a big guy out, have a big demo for a "corn fed motherf***er" to try out. I promise if I like it I'll buy one eventually.B|:PB|
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Hey Jason, i would be interested in trying it again. I don't think i got the full effect last time.:D

Jeff, I think you'd fit in my suit. If you'll be at Aggieland, you can try it there.

We need to get more people around here doing this. Kicking Voodew's ass is getting boring :D

Ted
Like a giddy school girl.

Jeff, I think you'd fit in my suit. If you'll be at Aggieland, you can try it there.

Didn't you buy the purple and silver suit that Tamer had when he came down here?? If so that is the same one i jumped that day.:)

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

Didn't you buy the purple and silver suit that Tamer had when he came down here?? If so that is the same one i jumped that day.:)

No, but I did jump that one, and it fit me fine. Tamer wasn't allowed to sell it, instead I bought Art Stalling's yellow and white classic. Should still fit, I'm 5'10, 200# and it's just a hair tall/thin for me.

Ted

I am sure he could as long as he had enough jumps to be qualified to fly it----keep on jumpin you will be there before you know it----and shed a few pounds too!
Think of it this way if you eat less you can have more jump money----
If you had more jump money, you would jump more and have enough jumps to jump a wingsuit

See ya cracker

Do they make one for a guy 225 lbs and 6'4"

I'm more then sure Birdman will make on any size you want, just not necissarily for a demo.

I'm not a BMI, so you'll need to talk to one about jumping a suit at sub-100 jumps.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

I know that they have demo'sn various sizes but at your experience level you need a few more jumps.

The sims requests 200 jumps in the last 18 months with an instructor or 500 jumps you can go solo

I would love to try a demo at the AOT boogie this year. 6'4'' 220 out the door.

Any1 got a used suit near that size?

You're too big for mine, and mine is the biggest the group I'm coming (Voodew, me and a couple others) with will have. Sorry man. Hopefully someone from BirdMan will show up.

Ted