Rdutch

How to land a BirdMan suit.

Very stylish, but the leg wing is too short! I can't wait to see the finished video product.

It was modelled on top of photo's of J-Lo (Jean-Louis) standing up in his old Skyflyer1.
The bottom part of the legwing was probably folded back a bit, and eye for details wasn't too sharp at the 1 tot 5 AM in-the-morning-times that I was working on this :):P

sowwy...
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

Yihaa, finally it's here B| Great work Jarno and boys. When will we see the things they never showed on big screen ;)

Hey Vesa

I was in the hospital for a week and at home for another one and wasn't allowed to touch a computer by my friends and loved ones...:S
I've went with 4 or 5 hours sleep (max) every night (and skipped a few nights way to often) for about 2 years now, and my heart freaked out a bit. I collapsed in a friends car with chest pains:(
Luckely nothing damaged, and aside from getting more sleep everything should be fine and dandy...
So I sleep every night nowadays...(cool concept..sleep!!:))

But the coming week and weekend are dedicated to editing again (and sleeping...yes...sleeping too, I'll remember), and finishing the boogie DVD asap.

The Dutch crew already had a small preview of the finished parts..I'll make sure the rest of the world gets to see the stellar flying that was done by you and all the other birds in Sweden in as short a time as possible!
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?