whatever

recommended progression to S3 ?

Isn't Instant gratification the best. :)
I ordered my S3 on saturday. I had ordered a GTI previously(second week of june) and it has not arrived yet so estimating a 9-10 week delay(which seems like a lot for a suit) I figure I'll have about 50 or so jumps on the GTI and a 100 total( in 4 months) before I start to fly the S3.

Kris.

I start with S3. When I have 200 jumps with no BMI. I fly wery well. I made 10 jumps with 210 sc. fit conopy, but now I jump with 135 atair. You just realax and be cool.
Before jup you juste preper your self in your mind. You will injoy.
Have a nice day.
Birdman

I got my S3 Sunday night and jumped it yesterday.
Jump nos are 4300+ and a little over 50 Birdman dives, mainly on Classic 1's and 2's with a handfull of GTi jumps.

I really like my S3. I think doing my homework on the smaller suits was time well spent, and although the S3 has many secrets to reveal, the performance difference over the other suits is simply massive by comparison. I think the "be afraid, be very afraid" feelings about the S3 may be a bit much though - or maybe having a bunch of regular dives helps a little.

t
It's the year of the Pig.