BirdWoman

new bird babe to the flock

This weekend I had the pleasure of kicking Jen LaCorte out of the nest here in Colorado. We did two flights on Sat and two today; she rocks! It's nice to actually teach another chick how to fly since I'm the only one around here. YEAH!!! ANOTHER BIRD CHICK!!!! :)

Stacey
BM-I
Rocky Mountain BirdMan School
"I don't know where it is that I'm going, but wherever it is there I'll be!" --quoted by me

You two are the same size too ... anyway welcome to the flock Jen and thanks for the vid from the balloon jump Stacey. That was one hell of a fun jump (I wish Balloon jumps were cheaper and more readily available). I still have much to learn and much to experience with my GTi, but now I know why I bought it and have no regrets. :$

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

It's nice to actually teach another chick how to fly since I'm the only one around here. YEAH!!! ANOTHER BIRD CHICK!!!!

I can't wait to be next!!B|

Presently, at only 72 jumps I'll be waiting in the nest for a bit longer. [:/] But, I'm definitly planning to give flying my all.

Stacey was kuhl enough to send along her wingsuit workout so I can be buff and ready when I hit the magic number.

I'm psyched!!:)
Dr. "Q" PMS#151Shugah,Shugah,How'd Ya Git So Fly?

Unbelievable!!! You guys beat me to it! I was gonna post my digital pics of Jen and Stace in Birdman suits....She's in Wisconsin now and I thought it'd be a noice surprise for her when she gets back this weekend! lets see if my pics can be uploaded...I'llbring it this weekend for you techies to help me post it!