BigM

BirdMan Prices???

Looked at the BirdMan site, but couldn't find anything about pricing. Where can I find that?
Thanks in advance-
Blue 111-
Jeff

"When I die, I want to go like my grandmother, who died peacefully in her sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in her car."

Your friendly neighborhood crack dealer can help you with that.

Yo Yo, sum body need a fix?;) You looking for suit prices? Classic II is 699 GTI is 799 and the SF3 is 1098 for base models. Add any of the options and you can look at adding anywhere from 10.00 to 123.00 more to the price. Let me know if you need anythinig:)
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

No, no, no. don't listen to them fools; give ME a call. I'm yo pusher.

*shoving Chuckie aside* :P

Jeff... I'm yo pusher. Don't listen to them, just call me. None of these hoseheads are gonna spend hours on the phone with ya like I will. And you know it too! ;):ph34r:

Not that I don't like or don't trust LouDiamond, SkymonkeyOne or you Bytch. But I ordered my GTi wingsuit through Birdwoman (locally) because I wanted to make sure I was measured right. :P

That's probably the smart way to do it. But this is Jeff we're talking about. :o:ph34r:

teehee... he's gonna kill me when he sees this... ;)

Not that I don't like or don't trust LouDiamond, SkymonkeyOne or you Bytch. But I ordered my GTi wingsuit through Birdwoman (locally) because I wanted to make sure I was measured right. :P

That's probably the smart way to do it. But this is Jeff we're talking about. :o:ph34r:

teehee... he's gonna kill me when he sees this... ;)

Kill you? No. Something to do with stakes, rope, choclate, ants... yeah THAT will do!

Well if IN PERSON is the best way to do it, then I might have to make my way down to your neck of the woods to make a few jumps and get fitted. Especially since it is sooooooo obvious that you have my best interest at heart!

"When I die, I want to go like my grandmother, who died peacefully in her sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in her car."