crawford

Any WS at Zhills Jan 19-21?

Hey guys, our dz is supplying one of the cessna's for the 50-100 ways in Zhills january 19-21. Are any of you guys/gals going to be there for the event and not participating, I am flying down with the plane and would like to get some flockin' done while I am there. I am not going to be in the RW-ways and thought since I am heading to some warm weather, I would do some flockin'. If anybody will be there, please let me know so I can look them up when I arrive!

"Sure, those Golf Carts may look all warm and fuzzy, but they WILL take a chunk out of your ass!"

There are several of us who jump Z-hills regularly, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it up that weekend...[:/]If the weather looks good, my wife might decide to try her new GTI:)
Ask for Chris (Cancer Chris) Ware or Scott Bland when you get there - they are both BMIs and could tell you who's around to jumpB|.

Have a great time if we don't see you!
Z-Flock 8
Discotec Rodriguez

Too bad weapons grade stupidity doesn't lead to sterility.

As luck would have it, they have cancelled the Cessna-way, so being the poor, unfortunate person that I am, I will not be able to make my way down there now. Thanks for all that have responded and maybe I can make it down there soon to do some flocking. Of course, you guys are more than welcome up here though. Cold weather be damned!!!

"Sure, those Golf Carts may look all warm and fuzzy, but they WILL take a chunk out of your ass!"

...Chris is for sure gone Friday. We should both be out there on Saturday....

Hey Scott!

Michelle and I will be up there the 24th for her first flight in her new GTI :):P - are you planning to be there that weekend too? Love to do another flock afterwards with you and Chris (check out the picture from our jump with "P" in the BirdMan category)!

Hope to see you there!:)
Z-Flock 8
Discotec Rodriguez

will be up there the 24th for her first flight in her new GTI - are you planning to be there that weekend too?

No, I am only in town until the 19th and then it's back to NC for me.
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Nice photo. Did you capture that off the video? I won't be out there on the 24th...

Yes, the one I showed after the jump...
Bummer about not being there [:/] ; guess I'll have to get another thread started for the weekend flock.;)

See you next time!
Z-Flock 8
Discotec Rodriguez

No, I am only in town until the 19th and then it's back to NC for me.

Too bad :( ! I was looking forward to meeting and Phree...and it looks like I'm going to miss both of you this time out! Have a good trip back - weather doesn't look great today...

Catch ya' next time!:)
Z-Flock 8
Discotec Rodriguez