The111

fake

There is another topic about Loic's slope swoop that I won't hijack...

But the other day I showed the video to a friend at work. He loved it, but today he told me that he showed it to several of his friends and none of them believed it was real, they thought there were special effects involved. I thought that was funny. :D Anyone else ever experience anything like this? I've had many strange reactions when showing videos to whuffos, but never this one.
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

Co-workers always thought I was just nuts as a skydiver. Then I showed them Loic's slope swoop and pics of my skyflyer and they are completely blown away in a much more positive way.

From just plain crazy to extremely cool bird-man.

Although we all know once you try it you will really be crazy addicted.

Co-workers always thought I was just nuts as a skydiver. Then I showed them Loic's slope swoop and pics of my skyflyer and they are completely blown away in a much more positive way.

From just plain crazy to extremely cool bird-man.

Although we all know once you try it you will really be crazy addicted.

just the same for my flatmate... keeps asking me when I'll do the same... but will do my 1st jump in 10 days, inch' allah
----------
Fumer tue, péter pue
-------------
ourson #10, Mosquito Uno, CBT 579

Why don't you email Warren Miller productions directly and ask about the footage?

Ask what? I have no questions about the footage. Read my post again - I only asked if any other jumpers had shown this video to whuffos and had the whuffos think it was a hoax.
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

My bad... I didn't type out my complete thought... what I meant to say was have a disbelieving whuffo or jumper email Warren Miller...

Anyone I've shown that clip to immediately asked me if it was possible. Seeing other footage of Loic and some stuff that Deug did way back... hell yeah it's possible.

GraficO
GraficO

"A Mind is a terrible thing to taste."