pyke

Borrowed Wings, but man I love this $hite!!

Check it....

I know they're bad pics - captured off video - but it's me and I'm doing it!!B|B|

Thanks again, Phree....I owe you big time for my first "hit on the pipe"!!B|;)

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,
Kiwi, RB #926, AFF-I, FAA Snr. Rigger, RN/BSN/Paramedic

i might as well be yo pusher and yo dady, since i was BMing before ya...but whos checking?

can't wait to get back and BM... its mo' fun' w/mo' people

I rememeber the first 4way BM at raeford carlos azul, bobby prichard, me, and some other visiting dude....
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

i might as well be yo pusher and yo dady, since i was BMing before ya...but whos checking?

UH, apparently you are. Besides the only thing you pushed my way was a smelly ferret and I don't think anyone has to worry about you being their daddy. You need a woman first.;)

can't wait to get back and BM... its mo' fun' w/mo' people

Then I guess it's not gonna be "mo fun" for ya BWAAAHHH. Now beat it:D
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

UH, apparently you are. Besides the only thing you pushed my way was a smelly ferret and I don't think anyone has to worry about you being their daddy. You need a woman first.;)
:D

my ferret was not smelly!! he smelled like red cedar thank you very much, i take care of my pets quite well... if you only new the power of the buck...
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

if you only new the power of the buck...

How come I have the feeling that your report cards came home saying " Does not play well with others"?

:D;)
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

How come I have the feeling that your report cards came home saying " Does not play well with

nope, I was an angel... was the social butterfly.... was the guitar in the hall way singing to the girls during lunch guy... only got in 2 fights all of HS... I am a lover not a fighter... But feel free to test the wrath of the BUCK
Leroy

what? i did a huckle buck in airborne school.. went right threw the risers...

hijack? please dont kill me...

(((quitely goes back to corner, silently plotting the destruction of the world)))
Leroy

The buck? You mean the huck-a-buck Scott is going to put you into? Wait, I am gonna kill both of you for hijacking Pykes thread......

Doh...now you've done it! Gone and pissed off Uno>:(! Not the wisest move, but I've got popcorn, so let the fun begin!!:D

And, I've seen Senor Diamante's huck-a-bucks...you're in for a world of hurt!!!;):D

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,

And, I've seen Senor Diamante's huck-a-bucks...you're in for a world of hurt!!!

Hey dude, so when are you investing in your own addiction suit? You got 4 more days to get the free Pantz deal. Sell blood, sperm, hell even a kidney if you have to but don't miss out on the Pantz deal;)
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

No shit, sell your first born or whatever, but get yourself your OWN suit.

Hee hee I haven´t even jumped a suit yet, but I´m ordering one anyway.... I already own a pair of Pantz tho, shame, but I´m sure I´ll find a use for the extra one :P

Sold a scanner, my old car (so, not worth much :S) and some rabbit cages to get the money, and I also promised to bring (drive) our CF team´s heavy stuff (weight vests, spare rigs) to the World Championships.

Hey presto, enough cash.

Now, I better like to fly it!!! :D

ciel bleu,
Saskia

Patience my fellow :ph34r:s!!

I've got both a suit and Pantz on order...word on the street is they'll be done in about 2-3 more weeks. I've got half the $$ and the rest is currently getting earned!

It's all goodie in the hoodie!!B|;)

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,