verticalflyer

Wingsuit Herc Boogie Video

:)
Ok at last after many long hours and ridiculous amounts of editing I shall be burning the film I have made from the Herc Boogie onto a disc and mailing Jari a copy for his website and to Craig Poxon for his.

I hope you all like it should be up and available from next week. The film is only 10 minutes long and covers the big ways and some nice tight small ways I mean anything less than 20!

The sound track rocks with the footage and should appeal to most tastes. I have compiled my own footage, Andy Ford's, Vesa Thorainen( never spell it right) and JohnLoken's. I have the clear shot of John that was shown at the HP comp at the herc boogie and blew evertyone away.

Plus my own mal which is quite entertaining.

Enjoy.
Cheers
Fraser
Dont just talk about it, Do it!

Glad you like, it was pretty difficult putting together as the shots were not planned but a compilation of jumps so giving it some thread was pretty difficult. I think it's not bad but the next time I will insist everyone cleans there lense's, some shot's could not be used as there were bit's of mank on them. There are some very wide shots and the reason is to show the sheer volume of fliers, with a large range of flight skills some of the groups were pretty spread out, but we also have some great tight shots and at the end of the day we are only at the infancy stage of skyflying, so we are all learning.

The hardest thing is matching soundtracks effectively to the footage and knowing when to break from the shot, but I think its not too bad, but we'll see how people like it.

Thanks for your comments. I hope you enjoyed my mal at the end the swoop by fordy into the bikers.

Cheers

Fraser;)

Dont just talk about it, Do it!

The hardest thing is matching soundtracks effectively to the footage and knowing when to break from the shot, but I think its not too bad, but we'll see how people like it.

Yeah, I liked the switches between the wingsuit formation and the jet formation fly-by.

I hope you enjoyed my mal at the end the swoop by fordy into the bikers

Thought hooks weren't allowed at the boogie ;-)