pbwing

Some nice flying CRW video

Thats sweet!:) But that play en low shit is for the birds:| Not saying there anything wrong with it for you all but you wont catch me play en low and dirty!;)

Didn't look like any transitions were low... Once the tri-by is built its very stable and looks like they could have taken it wherever they wanted.

Jump more, post less!

Yeah, we didn't take the tri below 2000 ft (as I recall). Maybe JohnDeere's talking about us dive bombing the camera man after the dive was over?!?!

Yes i was talking about after the dive...
Nothing opens like a Deere!

You ignorant fool! Checks are for workers!

Thats sweet!:) But that play en low shit is for the birds:| Not saying there anything wrong with it for you all but you wont catch me play en low and dirty!;)

Didn't look like any transitions were low... Once the tri-by is built its very stable and looks like they could have taken it wherever they wanted.

If you're in a good triXside, you can bring it in just like a side x side. I've flown one down to about 30 feet at Skydive Houston with Catfish and Doc Steve back around '98~'99. ;)