GravityAddicts

Which do you think is the best freefly jumpsuit company for quality, price and service?

Chappie does indeed make good suits, and wikkid hatz, but in 10 years, I have never had cause to use anything other than Symbiosis.
--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

I didn't vote because it would be a bit unfair to say that one is better than another. Its been my experience that they all get an A+ for quality, price and service.

I owned Flitesuit "silly suits" in the 80's (which are now called "Freefly Suits") to Tony Suit tie-dyed freeflys. And, I've known folks who have owned most of the other manufacturers. I've yet to hear anyone complain about price, quality or service..

Most of what you'll hear refers to fashion more than function. Who has the coolest design of the moment. So, go with what you like in design and the rest will be a by-product of that decision.

Firefly is da bomb diggity if you wanna look good!! I love my Firefly suit. It was a bit of a wait, but well worth it!!

I also like EG Skystems. He is reasonably priced and super fast.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

I can't comment on Firefly's freefly suit, but I do have an RW suit from them (they don't make them anymore). Since they were close, I went to their shop to be fitted. Any problems I've had since I got the suit have been handled quickly, and without charge. I'd highly recommend them.
There are battered women? I've been eating 'em plain all of these years...

I think FliteSuit who manufactures the Bomber Freefly line of jumpsuit makes one of the highes quality suits on the maket. They have been in business for a LONG time, and the suits wear verry well.
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

:)

Thank Sangrio and all of you for leting me take advantage of this forum.

BTW
Firefly it is.

Im trying to get the most bang for my bucks and 100% satisfaction. . .skydiving is an expensive sport [:/] and the only time I am 100% satisfied is when Gravity brings me closer to earth from 13K feet.;) . . not when I am spending addiction money for additional gear :S.

Thanks again for everything.

GRAVITY ADDICTB|

<------------>
Gravity Addict #3; Hispa #9