vivfreeflying

6th Puerto Rico Freefall festival 2008

Just a quick note, Corp. Rates are available under the name of PUERTO RICO XTREME DIVERS. Make sure you identify as participating in this event.

Another hotel/Parador available not listed on our website is El Buen Cafe Parador, 787-898-1000, http://www.elbuencafe.com/

(keep in mind) Punta Maracayo Camping has 4 Villas available that holds 6 people w/kitchen and a/c for $350 for the five days!! Two are ocean front. They will be available to be booked after Jan. 3, 2008 :(This time is slow season for them.

If you are still thinking about it, you should come out!! Puerto Rico Tourism Company, Rums of Puerto Rico, Medalla Light, Two Supper Otters from CK, Mirage Systems, Alti-2, PDFT still pending, Tony Suits, Load organizers for all disciplines, good vibe and a party you will never forget.

I have obtained a discount price on Charlie Car Rental. Mention you are attending the PUERTO RICO XTREME DIVERS and the prices are as follows:

2dr sub-compact : $21.00 p/dy
4dr compact: $23.00 p/dy
Mid-size: $25.00 p/dy
Full-size: $34.00 p/dy
Mini van : $59.00 p/dy
Charlie Car Rental is open everyday 24 hours WE NEVER CLOSE.
CCR have counters at the airport baggage claim area and free shuttle service to/from the airport. All mileage is free.

to make reservation call: 787.728.2418 or email [email protected]

;)Viviana

Hello CReW Dawgs:

After the awesome experience of the 100-way World Record, it is time to let the dawgs out and start celebrating. And what better way than going to the Puerto Rico Festival in February? We are planning a week of fun jumps and nightly parties. Those of you who have been there know how good a host Viviana and Jason are. They know how to throw a party and they love the CReW dawgs. Besides, where else would you be able to do CRW in T-shirts and shorts in the middle of February?

By the way, you should know that the few times that the dawgs have come to this beautiful Caribbean paradise has sparked local interest to the point that now there is a small group of Puerto Ricans that bought Lightnings and that want to work on CRW. Like Chris G, Eduardo G, and Shireen K all said recently, we need to continue growing and continue having these camps. I, for one, am really glad to see this kind of interest reaching even remote and isolated locations like this one. Maybe we’ll get a Puerto Rican team come to the next Nationals. These guys are a great addition so please, welcome them to our family (Wendy, I’ll be giving you email addresses and the such soon to add them to the email list).

This year Jason and Viviana are going to have two Supper Otters, and Mike L and I would like to have two 16 ways to do some fun multi-point sequential dives (and maybe even a Puerto Rican Record). The event is scheduled for February 13-17. There are also other activities that we can plan for after the camp, like hikes into “El Yunque” rain forest, or cave hiking, or scuba diving, sailing, etc. For more information about this event check out their web sites:

http://www.xtremedivers.com/

http://www.myspace.com/xtremedivers

So, add your name to the list and join us

Here is the current list:

1) Raul Ramirez

2) Mike Lewis

3) Annie Dekoker

4) Mike Woods

5) Jorge Fernandez

6) Edward Rosario

7) Antoine

8) Jim Rasmussen

9) April Schultz

10) Jackson Hoffman

11) Robert Reger

12) Jeni Gordon

13) Peter Hormuth

14) YOU

Blue Skies!

Raul

Hello Dawgs:

We’re only a month away from the Puerto Rico Skydiving festival. The event is scheduled for February 13-17. As you know, this year Jason and Viviana are going to have two Super Otters, and Mike Lewis and I would like to have two 16 ways to do some fun multi-point sequential dives. And you won’t need your cold weather gear. So, come and join us.

For more information email me your questions or post them here. You can also check out the following links:

http://www.xtremedivers.com/

http://www.myspace.com/xtremedivers

In addition, look at the information that Viviana posted above

Blue Skies!

Raul

Just to tie this in with a thread in the wingsuit forum, we are trying to arrange some car pools if anyone is interested.

Right now, a popular time for people getting in is 11am on the 12th.

If anyone would like, pm me with your day and time of arrival, and we'll start working out some groups!

:)

Just to tie this in with a thread in the wingsuit forum, we are trying to arrange some car pools if anyone is interested.

As I recall from last year, you wingsuit fliers are going to need all the cars you can get, just to get back to the dropzone.

Just kidding, see you soon,

April
Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want.