sabre1700

Pictures from Florida CRW 3/2006

Nice pics Jim. Maybe next camp you will stick around a little longer and I'll buy those beers you keep bitchin about.

he probably isn't the ONLY one complaining :P

CReW Skies,
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

Yeah Scott....you will get that until you step-up to the plate with beer for all your recent and very cool "firsts" !

For a while, you just have to keep a case with you when you go to a CRW event!

(Maybe even keep the non-drinkers in mind too!)

Hope you are having a GREAT time now that you and your canopy are in the air!!

Yeah Scott....you will get that until you step-up to the plate with beer for all your recent and very cool "firsts" !

For a while, you just have to keep a case with you when you go to a CRW event!

(Maybe even keep the non-drinkers in mind too!)

Hope you are having a GREAT time now that you and your canopy are in the air!!

For a while???... NONSENSE>.... just ALWAYS have a case..... it'll help out. and trust me, you'll always be owing beer :)B|;)

CReW Skies,
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

I can think of no more inspiring example of the spirit of "Beer for Firsts" than:

Charlee Schneider, who, had a case of beer on ice in his car, ready and waiting for his 'First' med flight.

Thank you Charlee, for setting a great example for all the miserly newbies out there, even under extraordinarily difficult circumstances.

I trust you had them mold one of your casts into the proper position to hold a long neck botte, or at least picked up one of those can holder hats from the hospital gift shop.

Get better soon.

Blues skies,
Jim

[Beer] is owed for only one first on any given dive am I correct?. So I owe a single case of :D for having been on my largest formation to date but you all have done those sized formations before. I owe :D agreed for the formation size. Now you all had a first as well and that was jumping with ME. Check this out- My first 22-way cluster *#^@ dive I owe a case of :D agreed, but there were 21 others on that load as well who for the first time jumped with ME on a 22-way. Thats 21 cases of :D owed to ME. I'm willing to let Jim slide since he was flying camera. Which means there are still 20 cases of :D still owed to ME. You all can quote me on this "I will pay up that one case at the next CRW event I attend" but all those old dogs had better be paying there dues to ME as well. If you old dogs want to continue to mold and mentor this pup into the great sky gods that you all are your going to have to pay for it. I don't learn for free you know.

CSA #699 Muff #3804

but all those old dogs had better be paying there dues to ME as well. If you old dogs want to continue to mold and mentor this pup into the great sky gods that you all are your going to have to pay for it. I don't learn for free you know.

Or you could just become a freeflyer, and we'll call it even. :o

Kevin K.
======================
Seasons don't fear the Reaper,
nor do the Wind, the Sun, or the Rain...

Kevin- You know I'm just playin around. I just didn't buy any in Florida because what I did buy in Puerto Rico went to waste, that and all the beer at Z-Hills was free anyway. It was a true privilege for me to have been jumping with everyone in Puerto Rico and Florida. I have much to learn and you all have so much knowledge to offer a pup. I look forward to the next camp.

Safe Docks,
Scott

CSA #699 Muff #3804

"...what I did buy in Puerto Rico went to waste..."

Hey! I resemble that remark. And... Just because I got wasted every night, that doesn't mean the beer went to waste. Not that that lame ass Coors Light or what ever you bought, qualifies as beer. Hell the last I saw of that case, the Hotel Security Guard was shaking them up and using the spray to detail the hub caps on his ride.

And another thing, now that you've got a couple of CRW boogies under your belt, it's high time that Wendy introduced you to the "No Cheap Beer Addendum to the Beer Rules." Get your name on the list for her TexAss Boogie, and get yourself a proper education on the finer points of buying finer beer.

Blue Skies, Amber Bocks,
Jim

Do NOT try to slip a cheap beer onto the DZ with Wendy there. I'm just saying that's a rule you should memorize right away. If you break that one, you will regret it in ways you can never imagine.:(B|

Check her website for details...and I do mean Details.:)

Kevin K.
======================
Seasons don't fear the Reaper,
nor do the Wind, the Sun, or the Rain...

When Raul and/or Mike Lewis finalize the dates for the "Pup Camp" at Zhills (I think in May) please post it here so we can get a good group to attend. I have many people who've showed interest from Sebastian that I can roadtrip up with and we'll have a good turnout for sure!B|
Please give advance notice so I can get the word out. Perfect example is that we had Roger Ponce at Sebastian this past weekend doing RW bigways and several friends at Zhills didn't know, but said that if they did they would've definitely made the trek over for the weekend.
Thanks!
Katee

Is shiner considered a cheap beer in TX. I'm more of a micro brew man myself but that mean squat when it comes to a bunch of thirsty dogs. I don't recall ever seeing a beer requirement on her site. Is there a list of DO NOT BUY, we'll let it slide this once, and you learn quick little grasshopper list of :D.

CSA #699 Muff #3804

I trust you had them mold one of your casts into the proper position to hold a long neck botte, or at least picked up one of those can holder hats from the hospital gift shop.

Like this
If some old guy can do it then obviously it can't be very extreme. Otherwise he'd already be dead.
Bruce McConkey 'I thought we were gonna die, and I couldn't think of anyone

Seeing as I'm unemployed and used my disability money to go to Puerto Rico and Florida, Texas will probably be out for me. At this point in time it's looking like the WFFC for my next CRW get together. Where I can assure you no dog will be empty handed if they want a :D.

CSA #699 Muff #3804