krkeenan

CFWR

Once again, the planets are coming into alignment, and CRWDogs from all over the world are starting to converge on Lake Wales, Florida, USA. These folks have all been working, training, and meditating on this project for the last two years.

I, for one, am looking forward to the energy, the togetherness, and the challenge - flying with some of the folks who I consider to be my heros, the absolute best CRW flyers in the business. Some who I consider to be just as skilled will not be there. I'll miss them.

This event creates an awesome effect on the participants. Kind of like the nationals or other competitions, it makes everyone focus so tightly and boost their skill so much that the results will be spectacular. Strength increases, pain receeds, fear is ignored. Success is the reward.

Yeah, Baby. See you in Lake Wales.

Kevin Keenan
======================
Seasons don't fear the Reaper,
nor do the Wind, the Sun, or the Rain...

Good luck to all of you on the WR attempt! :)
Foremost, I wish you all safety and success this next weekend and the following week as you attempt and hopefully build the 81 way.

BTW..after the "demo" which didn't happen at the Hog Flop Boogie at Palatka of the Aerodyne Mamba which resulted in a reserve ride..did you try to demo it again? If so, what did you think?

I hope to jump the Mamba one of these days. That day, it just didn't work out. The best thing about that demo was that I didn't have to untangle and repack the main - and I got a free T- shirt. What's not to love. :P

As for the reserve ride, that's just extra practice for the big CRW event.[:/]

Kevin K.
======================
Seasons don't fear the Reaper,
nor do the Wind, the Sun, or the Rain...

I hope to jump the Mamba one of these days. That day, it just didn't work out. The best thing about that demo was that I didn't have to untangle and repack the main - and I got a free T- shirt. What's not to love. :P

As for the reserve ride, that's just extra practice for the big CRW event.[:/]

Kevin K.

I remember you said you have 15 or so reserve rides..and knowing your a CRW dog, I wasn't as concerned about you as I would have it that happened to others.

Again..best wishes this weekend!

TO ALL WR CReWDOGS!!!!!!! Good luck on achieving your record!!!! I know you guys will do great. Can't wait to get back to doin' CRW again!!!!!!!! Will be looking forward to jumpin' with you all next year! Until then, GO GET THAT RECORD!!!!!

CReW Skies,
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

TO ALL WR CReWDOGS!!!!!!! Good luck on achieving your record!!!! I know you guys will do great. Can't wait to get back to doin' CRW again!!!!!!!! Will be looking forward to jumpin' with you all next year! Until then, GO GET THAT RECORD!!!!!

CReW Skies,

It is kind of weird to see more posts in the CRW forum on here than on the crwdog mailing list. :P But of course, most everyone is down there in Lake Wales now.

Good luck!
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

http://cfworldrecord.com/2005/
Any other sites? Blogs? Photo albums?

Me too... best wishes this weekend!

I'd have to think that unless there are any fans or supporters in attendance who have the time and know-how to post updates here or somewhere, we're likely not going to hear anything until it's all over. CRW is a demanding discipline that taxes the upper body, especially the arms and hands... so I imagine they'll have a hard time with a keyboard for a while. :D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban