bodypilot90

what is a deployment diaper

It's the diaper you're going to need when you deploy this canopy for the first timeB|

No ,just kidding.It is the black thing on the back of the canopy.Also known as a tailpocket.
If people from Poland are called Poles, why aren't people from Holland called Holes???
My logbook

I don't know if they have a download, but if not, call PD and see if they will mail you the publication. Or they may e-mail it. If all fails, speak to Rusty Vest at PD. He will help. ;)

Kevin K.

na I'm a poor crw dog, but i will check pd's site for a down load

======================
Seasons don't fear the Reaper,
nor do the Wind, the Sun, or the Rain...

You can remove the extra french links when you see the lines don't lay perfectly together when you're packing. That took 50-70 jumps for my new 143.

Remove the links? Are you kidding me? I've probably got less than 50 jumps total on 113's without links and I HATE it! The links stay permanently.... I can't stand jumping 113's without extra links...

W

na I'm a poor crw dog, but i will check pd's site for a down load

Hey, I got a personal DVD sent to me a little while ago on how to pack a tail-pocket Lightning. This is from a world-class crwdog. If you want it, I'll send it to you. PM me your address and you'll get it in a few days. :)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban