ArnoSchutte

Started with CReW and just can't get enough.

Hello Everybody ! Got intruduced to CRW work last weekend B| and just could not stop. Got my CAT2 rating in CF yesterday with some AWESOME 2 Stack, 3 Stack and Downplain CRW jumps. And with my 81 jumps have some awesome footage of canopy downplane and diffused canopy under docking. Will post some piccies of our Triathlon 160 CReW jumps in South Africa !

I would recomend CRW to ANYBODY who wants to learn how to fly their canompy properly!
Regards

Arnie

Hi Arno. Welcome to CF! I saw Nico's report of your first jump on Futurenet. Good stuff. Also nice seeing CF above Nylstroom again with those particular canopies. Keep on going for it & say "hi" to my friends at Skydive Xtreme.
Cheers
Andre le Roux

Hi Arno. Welcome to CF! I saw Nico's report of your first jump on Futurenet. Good stuff. Also nice seeing CF above Nylstroom again with those particular canopies. Keep on going for it & say "hi" to my friends at Skydive Xtreme.
Cheers
Andre le Roux

Noooo, not CF! CF is what the uptight anal competitors do.

Just Do CRW!

Welcome to the dark side, Arno, and thanks for the pics.

Michael

1998. Ricci asked me to meet up with you to see if we couldn't arrange a record attempt in South Africa.

Ahhhh, you're thinking I'm Mike Lewis. Lewis is an old and respected friend ...one who periodically asks me to give public notice that he is not "CRWMike" .

I'll send you a PM with his email addy.

CRW Skies,

Michael

Hey everybody ! I just found out that i'm going to spain next year. So the chances are good for me to visit you all on july. The next question is if there is CRW work in spain/empuriobravo ? I've heard that CRW is not common in spain. The last time is was at empu i did not see any CRW work... Would be quite dissapointing to say the least....:( not doing any CRW jumps for a year....
Regards

Arnie

They have each year quit a big crw seminar but that's in september.For the rest of the time there is little to do there but you're always welkom to travel up north (about 1400 km ) and visit teuge holland.We'll give you a crwtime you won't forget

Hans
If people from Poland are called Poles, why aren't people from Holland called Holes???
My logbook