andy2

CReW in NC?

What's up! I jump at the skydiving place in parkton NC but am willing to travel to get some good crew instruction! CRW has been on my mind ever since I started skydiving and would really like to find someone to jump with to teach me the basics, etc. Normally I wouldn't like to post this kind of thing in a public forum but I am having a lot of trouble finding CRW jumpers in my area (I talked to one once but have not seen him since! :S).

At this point I am looking to put a lot of energy into becoming proficient with basic CRW skills (with the intentions of taking on some more complex stuff later). I have enough money to buy a CRW specific canopy, but am waiting on instruction from an experienced CRW jumper before I buy something I will find won't work for me later.

So if you're in NC and willing to take on a pup drop me an email at andy@nc(nospam).rr.com (minus the (nospam) of course!) or PM me on this website! I'm really looking foward to getting into CRW and want to do it right and remain safe (as possible!) while doing it.

C ya in the sky! B|

*edit - or if you can put me in touch me some NC CRW dogs I'd really appreciate that too! I'd be thankful for any help! :D:)

---------------------------------------------
let my inspiration flow,
in token rhyme suggesting rhythm...

Contact Jackson Hoffman at Caroling Sky Sports. A group of CRW regulars have been meeting there for a while now. With the record attempts coming up in a couple of weeks, the emphasis has been on advanced CRW only.

After the record, I suspect things will relax and pups will be welcome.

How far you willing to travel, the US Team has a beginning/advanced camp at Lake Wales in early December. Would be a fantastic place to learn.

CRW Skies,

Michael

What's up! I jump at the skydiving place in parkton NC but am willing to travel to get some good crew instruction! CRW has been on my mind ever since I started skydiving and would really like to find someone to jump with to teach me the basics, etc. Normally I wouldn't like to post this kind of thing in a public forum but I am having a lot of trouble finding CRW jumpers in my area (I talked to one once but have not seen him since! :S).

At this point I am looking to put a lot of energy into becoming proficient with basic CRW skills (with the intentions of taking on some more complex stuff later). I have enough money to buy a CRW specific canopy, but am waiting on instruction from an experienced CRW jumper before I buy something I will find won't work for me later.

So if you're in NC and willing to take on a pup drop me an email at andy@nc(nospam).rr.com (minus the (nospam) of course!) or PM me on this website! I'm really looking foward to getting into CRW and want to do it right and remain safe (as possible!) while doing it.

C ya in the sky! B|

*edit - or if you can put me in touch me some NC CRW dogs I'd really appreciate that too! I'd be thankful for any help! :D:)

I've heard funny stories about jumping with Jackson. People go there...but don't come back. Yeah, I can't wait to get back down to CSS. Jumping with Jackson was a great CRW experience.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

thanks mike, unfortunately a trip like that is not in the budget right now, currently starving college student. :D

That would be awesome though.

You know a funny thing happened a few hours after I posted this. Out of the blue I went down to CSS and stumbled into the packing area and saw about 15 guys going through two seperate CRW dive! It was awesome to watch! I assume the guy leading it was jackson (I got his name but I forgot, bad with names :S).

I think something is telling me to do CRW. :D

---------------------------------------------
let my inspiration flow,
in token rhyme suggesting rhythm...